Wedding

Lauren's point of view

Three months later

I'm getting dressed in the back room I can't believe this but I finally get to marry the woman that I love with all my heart and the anticipation is killing me I can't stand it anymore.

Two hours later

As the music starts to play I turn my head towards the door she should be walking through and I see the doors slowly open and the love of my life standing right there I can't believe that I marring her exspecially after I told myself I would never settle down but for her I would do anything.

Camila's point of view

As I began to walk down the aisle I looked at the love of my life and I had a flash back of the time she first told me she loved me and then it skipped strait to when she got hit and then to when the doctor told us she was okay and then to when we had our first date to when we had our first fight when Austin raped to when we fell in love even more to the time I thought she had forgotten about me to when we had the best date of our life's that ended in me having Alexis and Lauren proposing and promising to always love and care for Alexis as if she was her own child. And then back to me walking down the aisle as my new future begins today with Lauren and Alexis.

----------------------------------------------
Okay so I ran out of things to say so this is the last chapter for this book so so sorry but I ran out of ideas and everything and so it is over I might make a sequel but if I do it will be awhile before I make it under a lot of stress with the test and everything else going on but I will try and update the others but if I don't please be patient with me thanks love you all byyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!