The next morning

Camila's point of view

Last night was the best night I have had in a long time if your thinking that me and Lauren had sex your wrong after our date we hung out with the girls then I went back to my room and change will Lauren changed in her room then she came back to my room an we set in my bed and talk until we got so tired we could not keep our eyes open let alone talk so I cuddled into her more and we both feel asleep right there.

Currently I'm laying I'm Lauren's arms trying not her hurt her she is still very sore from the accident so I'm trying to cuddle into her but I don't want to hurt her so I'm actually barely touching her. she is still asleep and I would like it of she stayed asleep because as soon as she wakes up we have to get ready and got to a meeting with Simon. I need to wake her up in 20 minutes if she is not already up and I love how incident and loving she looks when she is asleep so I think I will just lay here in her arms as long as I can.

"Good morning baby." Lauren said.

"Good morning Simon wants to meet with us in a hour Ally called him last night so we both need to get ready I was going to wake you up in a few minutes because I love just laying her in your arms but now that your up we need to get ready."I told her.

"Okay babe." She told me.

With that we both got up and I started to change but she just set right back down on the bed as soon as she got up I raced to her side.

"Are you okay babe what's wrong." I asked.

"Camz I'm fine just my ribs hurt really bad." She told me.

"Shit it's all my fault I was the one that was cuddled in to your chest I'm so so so sorry babe." I told her.

"Lets make o e thing clear here yes I'm in pain no of it is your fault I would not have had us fall asleep in the same bed any other way and you are not the reason that the car hit me it was my fault for reacting to you not answering by running outside and when I saw you chasing me so I tried to cross the road did not look where I was going and the car hit me you tried to tell me the car was there so me being in pain is not your fault but what you can do Is get me some Advil or Tylenol." she told me.

As soon as she finished I jumped up kissed her and headed to the bathroom for some Tylenol. I ran into Ally walking there.

"So are you and Lauren officially a couple?" She asked.

"I'm not really to sure I will let you know later but right now Lauren needs Tylenol because her ribs are killing her at the moment." I told her.

"Oh we'll give her the Tylenol then once your ready meet me in the living room alone I want to talk to you." She told me.

"Okay give me ten minutes." I told her.

"Alright." She said.

---------------------------------------------

Next chapter problem will be up tomorrow or the day after.