I love you im sorry

One year later

Lauren's point of view

We just finished a show on Austin's Tour Camila has already changed and is waiting for the rest of us to get back on the bus he says she has a surprise.

Camila's point of view

Me and Lauren have officially been together for a whole year and I'm sitting on the bus with Ally's daughter Samantha waiting to give Lauren her surprise that I have when Austin walks in.

"Hey Camila."

"Hi what are you doing Austin?"

"Just thought I would say hey to my babe."

"What are you talking about?"

"You are faking it with Lauren and you know it I'm here to take care of what she can't."

"Austin get out now!"

"But babe." He said rubbing my Lady area.

"Austin now!"

"That's when he roped off his clothes and jumped on me."

20 minutes later

"That was amazing babe." He said.

"Get the fuck out now Austin!" I screamed.

"Not without a good bye kiss."He said while he was started to make out with me.

Then I heard a gasp and I pulled away it was Lauren.

"Babe I can explain Its not what it looks like!" I screamed but her being here she did not listen she ran to the vamps bus and never came back I tried to follow her but the girls pulled me back and by this time Austin had already left an I was crying even harder.

"What happened here?" Ally asked.

Since I was crying Samantha answered even though she is only 11 she knows what rape is so she said "Austin come in here saying that Camren was not real and then when Camila tried to get him to leave he pushed her back and said let me take care of what Lauren can't and that's when the clothes starting falling Austin had no clue I was hear but Camila signaled for me to go his in the back so I did."

"Oh." Everyone said

"I will go talk to Lauren before she does something she regrets." Normani said as she got up.

--------------------------------------------- have a few ideas so here is the next chapter.