Do you still love me

Nine months later

Camila's point of view

We are all on break visiting our family's my due date is in 4 days me and the girls along with Lauren's parents and my parents are flying back to LA in 2 days so we can all be there do the birth. I know your not suppose to travel this close to your due date but I asked the doctor and he said there I 10% chance o me having the baby before my due date. the reason I keep calling it the baby is because I chose to wait till the birth to find out if it is a boy of a girl and i have no clue what I'm naming it when I have it. Lauren said the name is 100% up to me and every time I ask for suggestions from not just Lauren but everyone I get its up to you so I'm completely Lost on what to name him/her.

Tonight me an my family are going out to eat and I'm texting Lauren trying to get her to come with her family but she keeps saying she has to do something tonight she will try to get it done before tonight but she does not know if she will be able to. It's starting to worry me she has been saying that the whole time we have been in Miami it could just be she wants to hangout with her family but I'm beginning to think its something else because I invited her and her family to the dinner but I have no clue I guess I will leave her alone for the rest of the time we are in miami and only talk to her if she talks to me first.

The next day

Lauren has not talked to me since she said she was busy and could not come to the dinner I though she might show up but she didn't so I guess she is to busy to hangout with a hormonal 9 mouths pregnant woman. then my phone when off.

Lauren"heyy want to hangout tonight I'm sorry I have been avoiding you this whole mouth we have been here but you will soon see why so what ya say."

Camila "I guess Lolo."

Lauren "Why you sound all sad?"

Camila "It's just I have missed you this whole mouth every time I try and hangout with you you avoid me I starting to think your running off with someone else."

Lauren"Camz baby my love I would never do anything like that the fact that you think that hurts just come out tonight with me please I promise It will make since why by the end of the nigh."

Camila "Fine but it better."

Laure "it will Camzi love you so much bye."

Camila "Love ya to Lolo bye."

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update I just had no clue how to put this chapter as a filler and that's the best I could do the next chapter will be a lot better and hopefully longer.