The secret

Half way through the X factor

We have a day off today and me and Normani have been growing really close and haw been telling each other everything she just texted me a informed me to meet her in the park she has to tell me something so hear I am waking to the park just wondering what she has to tell me.

Once I got to the park I saw her and walked up to her.

"Okay so there is something I have been keeping from you and the rest of the girls and I want you to know first. I think I'm in love with someone in the competition."

"Do I know him or her?"

"It's a her and yes you do but I don't think she likes me back because she is strait."

"Okay who?"

"Dinah."

"Omg you guys would be great together but she is strait so all you have to do is slowly work your charm on her and get her to fall."

"Yea I guess I could try."

"Just one more thing you can't let her know how you feel she might be weirded out and stop talking or hanging out with you plus there is no telling how long we will be in this competition it go anywhere from 1 more week to the finally so don't come on to strong."

"Got it thank you so much Lauren I don't know what I would do without you're help."

After that we talked about different things until we decided to go back to the mansion to hangout with the girls.

Once we got back I got in the shower when I got out I got dressed then Camz came in my room and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with the rest of the girls and I told her I would love to them asked what movie we are watching and she told me I could choses I went up to we're the movies were and I chose the purge.

About halfway through the movie I noticed that Camz looked really scared so I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder she automatically calmed down.

Once the movie was over it was really late so we all went back to our rooms o go to sleep after about 10 mins I heard a knock on my bedrooms door I walked to the door and Camz was there crying " I walked up to her and hugged her then asked what was wrong she told me "I'm scared can I sleep in hear?"

"Of course you can Camz."

"Here I will sleep on the floor and you can sleep on my bed." I told her while I grabbed a pillow an blanket and put it on the floor.

"No sleep up here with me I need a cuddle buddy please."

"Okay."

So we both laid down on different sides of the bed then she came up and laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. shortly after she fell asleep and after her I let sleep take over me.

The X factor finally

That night that Camz got scared was the night that I figured out I had feelings for Camz I just did not know how to tell her so what I did was I talked to Normani about how she knew when she was in love with Dinah and she told me then I figured out I'm in love with Camila but I don't know how to tell anyone not even Normani.

Later that day

We are all standing on stage waiting for them to announce who got 3rd place. The suspense is killing all of us then finally they announce that in 3rd place is fifth harmony and we all turn our smile in to a frown as we are lead off stage.

"Hey girls I want to talk to you all."

"Okay."

"I was wondering that if you all still want a record contract I can talk to the people at Sony after the show and try my very hardest to get the five of you signed as fifth harmony."

After that all I could hear was us five screaming at the top of our lungs and hugging each other and thanks Simon I the middle of all the craziness Normani pulled me to the side.

"Look I can't keep this from Dinah for much longer."

"Okay we'll there is something I need to tell you I think I'm in love with Camz and I will tell her if you tell Dinah."

"Oooooommmmmmggggggggg Camren is the best you have to tell her."

"Alright we'll let's go and tell them."