New story

I thought of a random story and so far I think it's good here is the first chapter let me know what you think if you like it I will post it.

Alexis's point of view

Okay so my name is Alexis I have been a major Lovatic for so long I have a history a lot like hers my father left me and my mom after he abused me from when I was 5 till 10 when he finally left when I turned 13 my mom found out I was bisexual an she started to hate me and we grew apart ever since them it has just been me I started I cut around that time and I have true to be strong but I fail just about every time. right now i am online ordering tickets and meet and greets for her first show I have been saving ever since I was 14 for tickets and meet and greets I'm 18 now and I finally got them I still live with my mom I'm planing on moving out pretty soon just don't know where yet.

I just now finished buying then and I can't wait till the show its I five days and I leave for LA in 4.

Demi's point of view

I'm so excited for my new tour I'm just sad because I will have to leave my family and I will miss a lot I'm so sad for that and I'm trying to make up for that by spending the next 4 days here with them but I have to leave to get to LA on the last day.

It's a short chapter but really it's just and intro let me know if you like or not vote and comment.