chapter one

"Yuri!" call someone made the girl with red hair, Yuri turn around as she stopped from walking at the coridor.

Bukkk!!

Suddenly, a person throw the bag to Yuri, making Yuri catch it as she yelped in pain when the bag meet with her forehead.

"Oopps! Sorry, Jo Yuri!" say a girl with blondie hair, Choi Yena as she laugh and lean closer to Yuri.

Yuri just silent, she cannot fight with the most popular in that school. "Put my bag in the class. I want to go to the cafe." say her and Yuri nods.

"Yah Chaewon! Let's go!" shouted Yena and yet, a girl with short hair come.

"Can you stop shouting my name? And stop bullying her. I don't want Minju kill me."

say Chaewon and Yena rolled her eyes. "No, I won't stop. She don't fight me so why would I stop? Forget about Minju!" answer her.

Yena then walk leaving the place and Chaewon squeaked. "Sorry Yuri." Yuri just smile a little and shook her head. "It's okay, Chae." reply her.

Chaewon flash her a sincerely smile before she run chasing after Yena. Yuri deeply sighed before she go to her class and put Yena's bag at her place.

After that she went to her place, at the corner in the class beside the window. She then sit on her place.

"Yuri!"

Yuri turn her head and saw Minju was running to her and sit beside her. "Hey, Min." greeted her.

"Where is Chaewon?" ask Minju and look at Chaewon and Yena's place that was empty.

"They went to the cafe." answer Yuri and Minju nodded then.

"Did Yena bully you again?" ask Minju suddenly make Yuri choked her own saliva. Minju raised her brow to Yuri.

"N-No." answer Yuri suttering but then Minju smirked.

"Liar. I know that Yena is always bully you. Everyday. I'm just asking you."

Yuri facepalmed and Minju chuckles.

"DAD! I'm home!" shouted Yuri as she entering her house and closed the door gently.

The house was so quiet. Yuri feel weird as she walked to the living room.

"Dad?"

called her a little bit loud. But her dad, Mr. Jo didn't answered her. Yuri called her dad once again.

She walked to the kitchen and yet, her eyes widen seeing Mr. Jo was laying on the floor with his mouth have a blood.

"Dad! Oh God!"

Yuri immediately run to her dad and crying. Yuri cupped her dad's face and then, she took her phone.

She called an ambulance for a help. After that, she called Minju.

"Minju, help me!"

MINJU run after she saw Yuri was sitting on the chair, waiting for a doctor that treat her dad.

"Yuri!"

Yuri lift her head up and turn to her right. Minju walked fastly to her and Yuri stood up.

"Minju ahh.." call Yuri and she hugged Minju tightly as she burst out her tears. Minju shushed her gently.

"What happen?" ask Minju carefully. Yuri shook her head.

"I-I don't know too. I just comeback from school and then I saw my d-dad already laying on the floor, his mouth was bleeding. I-I think his disease come back."

Minju nodded as she understand the situation.

After that, the doctor come out. "How's my dad, doctor?" ask Yuri quickly as she broke the hugged.

"His disease come back, Ms. Yuri. I'm sorry but he have to stay here until he recovered from his disease."

Yuri was speechless hearing that and Minju say thanks to the doctor. The doctor leave them.

"M-Minju ahh.. Now.. how? I-I don't have enough money to pay his bills." say Yuri, she looked at Minju and her tears fall down.

Minju rubbing her back gently. "Don't worry, I will pay for you―"

"No, Min. I don't want you pay for me. I will pay for my dad. I have to work."

Minju look at Yuri pityingly. "But, where did you want to search a job here? It's difficult and beside that you are still a student."

Yuri shook her head, she was in dilemma now. "I-I will try."

"YAH CHOI YENA!!" yelled an old woman as she walked to Yena's room and opened the door.

Yena who was playing games lift her head up. She squeaked then.

"What, mom?" asked her lazily and continue playing games.

Mrs. Choi lean closer to her and then Yena yelped in pain when Mrs. Choi pulled her ears loudly.

"Ouch, mom! It's hurt!"

Yena shouted, but her mom ignored her shouting.

"What are you doing this time, huh?! You made one of our maid is quit her job once again because she can't be patient with you anymore!"

mad Mrs. Choi and then she pulled out her gripped. Yena rubbing her ear gently as she pouted to her mom.

"What am I doing again mom?"

"Don't asked me if you already know what are you doing, duck!"

"Yah, I'm not a duck!"

"You raised your voice to me, huh dumb duck?!"

Yena quickly silent and continue to pouted. Mrs. Choi glared to her daughter.

"I will search a maid for you once again Choi Yena. This time, if you bullied her once again, I will kick you out from this penthouse and you must lived with us."

said Mrs. Choi and walked leaving the penthouse. Yena was wondering how can her mom have a spare key for this penthouse.

She sighed heavily and rolling her eyes then.

Yena continue to play her games that was stopped because of Mrs. Choi earlier.

To be continued...

So readers, how was the first chapter? I'm sorry if I'm late for update first chapter for you guys even this draft already in 5 days ago hehe😃😭✊🏻so hope you guys vote and support this story.. Vote and comment! 🙈♥