chapter fourteen

"Do you see where is Yiren? I don't see her since last week."

Chaewon, Minju, Yena and Yuri lift their head up when hearing the girl, Saerom said to her friend, Hayoung.

They looked at each other. "Tch.. you don't know that she moved to her country, China?" ask Hayoung.

Saerom'a eyes widely opened. "Are you serious? But why so sudden?" ask her again and Hayoung shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know too. All her friends didn't know why she moved back to China." answer her and then they back to do their homeworks.

Chaewon and Minju look at Yena. Yuri feel weird and she look to Yena too. "Yena? Did you do something to her?"

ask Minju and Yena shrugged her shoulders. "Doing what? I don't know anything." answer her.

Yuri sighed and held her hand. "You don't lie to us right?" Yena silent for a while.

Chaewon squeaked seeing Yena's action. "Got it. You lie to us. Tell us, what did you do to her?"

"I strangled her."

"WHAT?!"

Both Minju and Chaewon yelled meanwhile Yuri's jaw dropped. Yena continue doing her work.

"Why did you do that?" mad Minju and Yena sigh. She put down her pen and looked at them.

"She bothering Yuri. I already talk to her nicely but she won't heard me. So, I strangled her and threat her to not bothering us anymore. I don't even know that she will moved."

"Yena, it's not the solution." reply Yuri gently and Yena turn to her.

"Then, what do you want me to do? Say nicely to her once again even she will not listen to me? I just don't want she bother you again. That's all."

Yuri nodded. "I know that, Yen.. but the way you talk to her, make she scared. That's why she move to another school."

Yena rolled her eyes. "Tch.. just tell that you don't like it and don't want to support me."

reply her and take all her books. Yena sit on her own desk, she continue her work.

Chaewon and Minju looked at them. Yuri sighed heavily knowing Yena was mad and sulking with her.

"Let's just continue this." say Minju and Chaewon nodded. Yuri just silent.

YURI walked to Yena's penthouse. Today, she back to Yena's penthouse with walking.

Yena left her alone. Yuri cannot say anything, she know it's her fault. Yuri twist the knob door and it's unlock.

She get inside the house, and saw nothing. Yuri closed the door and walk to the living room. She don't see Yena.

Yuri left out a sigh. She slowly walked upstairs, to Yena's room. "Yena?" call her and knock the door.

No response, Yuri open the door and she saw Yena was busy playing games on her bed.

"Yena.." call Yuri gently and Yena lift her head up. Her face are cold. "What?" ask her and Yuri lean closer.

"Yena, I'm sorry.. don't be mad." say Yuri as she sit beside Yena closely and gripped her hands tight.

"Don't touch me I'm playing games." reply Yena and pulled out the grip. Yuri squeaked and she took Yena's phone and off it.

"Yah!" mad Yena when Yuri put her phone on the table. She try to take her phone back but Yuri held her hands.

"You won't forgive me?" ask Yuri with her teary eyes. Yena stay silent looking at Yuri.

"You are the one who don't like what am I doing. I thought you will support me but no... You mad to me."

say Yena and Yuri sighed. "Yena, it's not what I mean. I don't mad to you. I just telling you that what are you doing to Yiren it's not right. Many ways you can do.. not that way. You scared Yiren that's why she moved."

"See? You don't support me."

"Yes, I don't support what are you doing but I'm not mad to you. Stop thinking negative.."

Yena looked away from Yuri and just silent. Feeling sad because Yuri do not support her.

Yuri held Yena's face. "Hey, look at me." Yena look to Yuri as she pout. Yuri chuckles and they look at each other.

"Kiss me." say Yuri and Yena was startled. "What?" ask her and Yuri roll her eyes playfully.

"You don't want it? Okay th―"

Yuri was cutted off when Yena grabbed her neck and pull her into a kiss. Yuri was a little bit startled before she smile.

She close her eyes and kiss Yena back. They kiss passionately as Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and lift her to sit on her lap.

Yuri put her arm at Yena's neck, her another hand held Yena's face. After a couple of minutes, Yuri pulled out the kiss and they staring to each other.

"Are we girlfriends now?" ask Yena and Yuri chuckles. "What do you think?" ask Yuri, teasing Yena.

Yena pouts and looked away from Yuri. "Hmmphh.." Yuri giggles seeing Yena's cute action and she peck on Yena's lips.

"Yes. We are girlfriends now. I love you." say Yuri and Yena look at her. Slowly, a smile appeared on her face.

"Really?" Yuri nods softly, and Yena smile wider. She hugged Yuri tightly and Yuri laughed a little.

"I love you so much, Joyul."

"I love you too, ducky."

"I'M sorry for let you walked alone. I'm just.. mad. So sorry." Yena apologized to Yuri and she hugged Yuri.

Yuri who was sitting just look at Yena who hugging her waist as she rest her head on Yuri's lap.

Yuri chuckles softly. "It's okay. It's my fault too." Yena pouted and lift her head up.

"You are not mad?"

"Of course not."

Yena slowly smile and burst her face into Yuri's stomach made Yuri chuckles. "You are warm."

comment Yena and she wake up from her lay. Yuri feel weird and suddenly Yena pull her to lay in her arms on the bed.

Yena turn to Yuri and hugging Yuri tightly. "This is more better." Yuri chuckles and wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

"Tch.. I don't know my own bully is so clingy and pampered. This is not the real Yena."

"Whatever. You know what? I like to bully you because you cannot fight me. And.. it's so interesting to bully you. I like seeing your face that was panic. It's cute."

Yuri punch Yena's shoulder make Yena yelped. Then, she laughed. "Cute? Tch.. Liar. You hate me that time."

"No. Who said I hate you? I never said it. I just having fun to bully you."

"Whatever."

Yuri pouts and Yena caressing her hair gently. "Let's sleep. We will eat at the restaurant later." Yuri nods.

To be continued..