chapter thirteen

Yuri have no mood since the incident. She walked weakly to her room and sit on the bed.

Yena sighed seeing Yuri's action, she walked to Yuri's room and open the door.

"Hey, you okay?" ask Yena and Yuri looked at her. Yena close the door and sit beside Yuri closely.

"Can I hug you?" ask Yuri all of a sudden and Yena smiles.

"You don't need to ask."

answer Yena and Yuri slowly hugged her and rest her head on Yena's chest. She closed her eyes and then sobbing.

Yena returned the hugged, she stroking Yuri's hair gently.

"I'm tired.. I'm tired Yena.. hiks.. Why people hate me so much?"

"Shh.. don't say like that, Yuri.."

Yena tighten the hugged, and Yuri lift her head up looking at Yena. "You won't leave me right?" ask her.

Yena nodded. "Of course. I won't leave you. I will find her and make her regret for doing this to you. I promise."

"Why did you care about me?" Yuri's sudden question make Yena freeze. She silent and Yuri still waiting for her answer.

"Because I'm your maid right? Just your maid." answer Yuri and smile bitterly to Yena. She actually hope for different answer.

"No." answer Yena made Yuri feel weird. "What?" ask her and Yena wipe her tears away softly.

"Because I like you." answer Yena and Yuri was shocked.

"I know this is not the right time to confessed to you, but I need to. I love you Yuri. I don't know since when I start to like you.. But to be honest, you drive me crazy. I always thinking about you.. you always running on my mind. You really drive me crazy, Jo Yuri. I'm sorry... for bullying you before this."

explained Yena and look into Yuri's eyes. Yuri was speechless and without her realized, she touch Yena's cheeks and caressing it gently.

"Can I court you?" ask Yena carefully, and Yuri chuckles. She lowered her head and nodded.

"Wait, really? You are not joking right?"

"Of course I'm not."

Yena was happy, she hugged Yuri tightly and Yuri also smiles. "Thank you, Joyul." Yuri lift her head up.

"Joyul?"

"Yes.. it's sounds cute for you."

Yena looked down to Yuri and they are smiling to each other. "Cute? Am I cute?" tease Yuri and Yena roll her eyes playfully.

"No."

"Yena!"

"WHY did you guys wanna meet me?" ask Yena while sit in front of Minju and Chaewon.

"And why did Joyul cannot follow me?" Chaewon and Minju raised their eyebrows. "Who the hell is Joyul?" ask Minju.

"Tch.. It's Yuri, frog."

"Wait.. what happen between you and Yuri?"

asked Chaewon as she startled with Minju. Yena chuckles. "She let me court her."  answer Yena.

"WHAT?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

asked them loudly make some of the customers looked at them and Yena glared to them.