chapter twenty three

"Be careful." say Yuri while she helping Yena to walked into her room. Yena still can't walk propely a little.

Yuri closed the door and they lean to the bed. Both of them sit on the bed and looking at each other.

"Thank you, Joyul."

"No biggie, ducky."

Yena chuckles and she suddenly hugged Yuri as she rest her head on Yuri's chest. Yuri was shocked but then she return the hugged.

"I miss you so much." confess Yena and tighten the hugged. "I miss you so much too, Yena." reply Yuri gently.

"Why did Jihoon suddenly call you earlier?" ask Yena, her voice full of jealousy.

Yuri squeaked softly as she know Yena was jealous and she don't like Jihoon.

"He just want to talk with me. That's all, Yena. Don't think negative okay?"

"But he touch your hand."

Yuri laugh softly and she lift Yena's head up. "We are siblings, Yen. Stop acting like this, hmm?" Yena pouted but she nod a little.

Yuri smile before she kiss Yena's lips. Yena was startled with her action but she likes it.

Yuri move on Yena's lips as she push Yena lay on the bed. Yuri went on top of Yena and she broke the kiss.

"I love you and I will forever love you Yena. So don't be worry, hmm? My love is just for you and not for everyone else. I'm yours."

Yena slowly smile hearing that, she likes it when Yuri start to tell her truth feelings.

Yuri hugging Yena and Yena turn to her left, making Yuri lay beside her.

"I love you too, Joyul. So much." Yuri chuckles and she nod in Yena's arms.

JIHOON was walking in the mall as he want to buy some stuffs for himself but then he saw someone.

"Yuri!" call him and the person, Yuri turn around. She smile seeing Jihoon and Jihoon lean closer.

"Hi, oppa."

"What are you doing here alone?"

Yuri chuckles before she answering Jihoon. "I came here to buy some stuffs for Yena." answer her and Jihoon nods.

"Is she okay now?" ask Jihoon. Yeah, it's been 3 days since he saw Yena at the hospital.

Yuri nodded while smiling. "Yes, gladly she's okay now. Just still cannot walk propely." answer her.

"Do you mind if we hang out at the cafe for a while?" ask Jihoon and Yuri was thinking.

"Sure, oppa."

"Then, let's go."

say Jihoon and he pull Yuri's palm as he gripped it tight. He was about to walk but Yuri don't walked.

Jihoon stopped and he turn to Yuri. Yuri look at their hand and Jihoon realized it.

"Ohh, I'm sorry Yuri." say him as he pulled out the gripped. Yuri immediately pull her hand and just nods.

She walked leaving Jihoon alone. Jihoon sighed before he followed Yuri to the cafe near them.

They go inside the cafe and sit at their place. They already make an order and Jihoon realized Yuri still silent.

"I-I'm sorry, Yuri for my mistake earlier." he apologized and looked down.

Yuri sigh. "It's okay." reply her and smile simply. The smile that make Jihoon's heart beat fast.

He clear her throat and look at the table. He have to remember that Yuri already have a girlfriend.

CHAEWON and Minju sit on the couch with Yena. Today, they decided to visit Yena and Yuri but Yena told them Yuri already went out.

"So, how are you?" ask Chaewon after sipping her juice.

Yena nodded. "I'm okay, Chae. Glad that I'm getting better. The wound also have recovered."

Both Minju and Chaewon nods. "By the way, where did Yuri go?" ask Minju as she look around the house.

"She went to buy some stuffs for me. I already said I want to follow her, but she don't let me."

answer Yena and she smile to them. After a while, the door was opened and they look together.

"I'm home." say Yuri and she shocked seeing Minju and Chaewon. "Oh you guys are here."

"Yeah, we just arrived 15 minutes ago. How did you come home? With a taxi?" ask Minju as Yuri lean closer to them.

Yuri sit beside Yena and then she shook her head. 

"No, I come home with Jihoon oppa. We meet at the mall and he want to send me home."

Yena's face changed hearing Jihoon's name. But she manage to control it.

"Oh you meet with him?" ask Chaewon and Yuri nodded as she smile.

"Ahh.. So, did you chatting a little with him?" ask Minju, she look to Yena. Yena raised her brow.

"Yes, we chatting a little. He also asks about Yena's condition." Yena look at Yuri weirdly and Yuri nods to her.

Ughh.. Why he act kind to me? Tch..

Yena thought in her heart. She roll her eyes secretly but Chaewon saw it. She knew Yena was jealous.

"JEALOUS HUH?" ask Chaewon while she walking into the kitchen and meet with Yena.

Yuri and Minju was watching tv at the living room. Yena turn around. "What are you talking about? Jealous for what?" ask Yena.

She continue to drinking her water. Chaewon smirked. "Jealous about Jihoon and Yuri."

Yena choked her drinks and she coughed while Chaewon chuckles.

"Yah!! I'm not!" mad Yena and then she coughed again.

"Yena? Chaewon? What's wrong?" ask Yuri as she and Minju walked into the kitchen after heard Yena was shouting.

Both Yena and Chaewon look at Yuri and Minju.

"Nothing Yuri ahh.. I just teased Yena a little bit. Hehe.." lied Chaewon and she pretend to laugh.

But then she smirks to Yena that made Yena gritted her teeth.

"Yah, don't tease her. Let's go and watch tv."

say Minju and pulled Chaewon's arms, leaving both Yena and Yuri. They looked at each other.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmmm.."

reply Yena and she walked leaving Yuri alone. Yuri was weird seeing Yena's action.

She wonder what's her fault until Yena treat her like that. Yuri heavily sighed.

Then, she walked leaving the kitchen and sit with them. Her eyes keep landing on Yena.

To be continued..