chapter thirty

"Joyul, let's moved back to my penthouse. I feel so lonely without you." Yena pouted as she pull Yuri closer who was laying in her arms.

Yuri lift her head up and she look at Yena deeply.

"You want me to be your maid again?" ask Yuri and Yena shook her head.

"This time, you will not be my maid. Let's lived together. Can we?"

Yuri was startled and she wake up from her lay, and looking at Yena with her startled face.

"What?"

"Why? You don't want it?"

asked Yena back and Yuri immediately shook her head.

"It's not like that, Yena. B-But.. I don't want to burden you. I can work with you again, to find some money."

"Joyul, at first I just want you to be my maid because I want to bully you. That's all. You know... Many maids in my parent's house. I just can called them anytime. About money, don't worry. I can give you anytime. You can ask money to me if you want to use it."

Yuri squeaked softly and she held Yena's face. "I don't want to use your money. I want to use mine. I don't want to burden you, ducky. I can work with you again."

Yena facepalmed and Yuri know Yena start to be mad and upset with her. Slowly, Yuri hugged Yena tightly.

She buried her face into Yena's neck and smells it. "Don't be mad.. I-I just don't want to burden you."

"No, you don't burden me Yuri. I love you and I can give what you want. I just want to lived together with you."

Hearing Yena calling her name and not her nickname, make Yuri gulped scaredly. Yena was really upset and sulking with her.

She sigh and tighten her arms around Yena's. Then, she nodded.

"Fine. I will move to your penthouse back."

Yena left out a wide smile when hearing that, Yuri look at her and Yena chuckles. "Really?" Yuri smiles.

"If that can make you happy." answer Yuri and Yena pull her into a kiss. "Thank you, baby." Yuri nods.

YURI walked alone at the street, that night she just moved to Yena's house and Minju knew it.

Now, she just back from the market with buying some fruits and other stuffs for Yena's house.

Yena don't accompany her since Yuri confidently said she will be okay. While walking alone, Yuri realized someone was following her.

She stopped from walking and slowly turn around. But she saw nothing.

Yuri calm down herself and she turn in front of her back.

She start to walking back and then, Yuri can heard a footsteps was following her once again.

Yuri scared, but she act like she don't know anything.

She saw a bus stop there and she sigh in relief seeing a few people there.

Yuri walked to there and she sit. She took the chance to message Yena and tell her about that.

Joyul Hamster🐹🧡
➾ Ducky... I can felt someone was following me since earlier. I'm scared.

Choi Ducky🐥💛
➾ Really? Where are you now? I will go there.

Joyul Hamster🐹🧡
➾ I at the bus stop near the hospital. But ducky, I don't want the stalker knew I'm telling this to you. I just want to know who is he/she.