chapter twenty one

Yuri opened her eyes and she held her head that was feeling dizzy.

She look around her and yet Yuri realized, she was in the hospital room. Yuri then cough a little.

Suddenly, the door was opened make she look at the door, and Yuri saw her mom was coming inside.

"Oh, dear... You awake." say her and leaning closer to Yuri. "What happen to me?" ask Yuri and Mrs. Jo sighed.

"You are fainted last night.. doctor say you don't eat so you don't have an energy. I bought you some porridge. Let's eat, okay?"

Yuri shook her head. "N-No.. I want to meet Yena, mom." reply her and Mrs. Choi sighed heavily.

"Dear, you can visited Yena later. Now, you must eat. If you don't eat.. How you want to take care of Yena? Am I right?"

Yes, what Mrs. Jo said is true. Yuri silent for a while before she finally nodded.

Mrs. Jo smiles and then she open the cup of porridge. She then start to feed her daughter.

"Mom, where is Minju and Chaewon?"

"They go to the school. Don't worry later, they will come here to accompany you and Yena."

Yuri nodded once again, she then continue to eat even she's not feeling hungry but she don't want her mom is upset with her.

"Dad said he have a work for a while. He will come later, visiting you." Yuri nods.

"You and dad can rest at home, mom. I'm okay here. Minju and Chaewon can take care of me."

"I will but later. Now, let me take care of you." reply her make Yuri smile.

Her relationship with Mrs. Jo is getting more better because of Yena.

Yena success to persuade her for forgiving Mrs. Jo. Yuri sigh secretly. She remember Yena again.

"Let me feed you.. Okay?" persuade her mom and Yuri nodded. She start to eat.

Ducky... Please wake up now.. I miss you so much.

MINJU opened the door and Yuri lift her head up. Both of them smiling to each other before she and Chaewon walked inside.

"How are you, Yuri?" ask Minju as she walk to Yuri and Chaewon closed the door.

"Feeling better, Min. How's school?" asked Yuri and Chaewon put the fruits on the table.

"It's normal. Nothing interesting. All the students and teachers were asking about you and Yena. They already know what happen to Yena and you."

tell Chaewon and Yuri slowly nodded. She always spacing out when they said Yena's name.

Without her realized, she sighed heavily made Minju and Chaewon look at her together.

"Why, Yul?" ask Chaewon made Yuri back to her sense.

"H-Huh? What?"

"You sigh heavily earlier and was spacing out. Do you think about Yena?" asked Minju and Yuri didn't answered her.

"Do you already visited her?" ask Chaewon and Yuri nods. "Yes. She still don't wake up."

"She will but later, Yuri.. Be patient okay?" persuade Minju and smile warmly to her.

All of a sudden, the door was opened make all of them look at the door. "Mom?" ask Yuri.

Mrs. Jo smile before she and a man walked into the room. All of them was wondering who is he.

"Yuri, this is my stepson. He is your step brother. Meet him, Seo Jihoon." said her and Jihoon bowed to them.

"Nice to meet you, Yuri ssi." said him and Yuri lowered her head. "Me too, Jihoon ssi." reply her.

"Call him oppa okay? I hope you can accept her as your brother. We will go now. Sorry for distrubing you guys."

"No, it's okay aunty."

reply Minju and they bid a goodbye. Yuri realized Ji hoon keep staring to her but she shrugged it off.

The door was closed and both Chaewon and Minju look at Yuri.

"I don't know that you have a step brother."

"I also don't know, Chae."

YURI smiling seeing Yena was still laying on the bed, and still don't wake up. She closed the door and walked closer to Yena.

"Hi, Yena? How are you?" ask Yuri and she held Yena's hand. Yuri gripped Yena's hand tightly.

"Yena.. I know you can fight. Fight for me and wake up okay? I'm always waiting for you."

Yuri smiled alone and she wipe her wet cheeks.

"Earlier.. mom come with a boy. And his name is Seo Jihoon. He is my stepbrother and he is my mom's stepson. When you wake up, I will introduce you to him. Okay?"

ask Yuri and she look at her grips on Yena's hand.

"Don't worry, I will not leaving your for anyone else. I love you so much and I won't leave you alone. So, wake up please?"

Yuri then bites her lower lips, she start to crying again. Yuri held Yena's face and she lowered her head.

"You just don't wake up for two days, but I already misses you so bad. I feels like you didn't wake up and leave me for many years. Please wake up, love.. I beg you so much.."

Yuri saw Yena start let her tears fall down, she immediately wipes it away and caressing Yena's cheeks gently.

"I will accompany you here so don't be afraid, ducky. Luckily the doctor let me stay in your room." add her and she sit on the chair beside Yena's bed.

She tighten her grips and lay down her head on the bed.

Yuri closed her eyes she went to sleep after tired of crying.

Slowly, the door was opened and it revealed Chaewon. She sighed seeing Yuri's condition.

"Chae? How? Is it Yuri's inside?" ask Minju and Chaewon closed the door.

Then, she nodded to Minju. "Yes, she is. Looks like she success to persuade the doctor to stay in Yena's room."

explained Chaewon and Minju nods. They sighed and look at each other.

"Are you sure Yuri will be okay there?"

"Yes. She also can see Yena 24 hours so no need to be worry."

Minju looked down. "I hope Yena will wake up soon. Yuri need her so much. I miss Yena." tell her.

Chaewon pull Minju into a hugged, Minju immediately return the hugged.

"Don't worry, she will."

Minju nods in Chaewon's arms. They then broke the hugged. "Let's eat. You don't eat since earlier."

say Chaewon and Minju agreed. Chaewon pull her wrist and they walked to the cafe.

To be continued...