chapter twenty seven

Yena, Chaewon and Minju was waiting for Yuri in the class. Yuri skipped all the classes and they don't know where is she.

"Yah, where is Yuri? I'm scared if she do something worse." say Yena and sighed.

"Me too. I think.. she must meet Sihyeon." Chaewon utter, make Yena and Minju looked at her.

"What?"

"Yes. And I'm scared if Sihyeon said something to her that made she believe that bitch."

answer Chaewon again and she look around the class. Suddenly, she saw Yuri was walking in front of their class.

"Yuri!" call her made Minju and Yena turn around and Yuri stopped. She saw her friends including Yena.

She was shocked and Yuri immediately run leaving them.

"What's wrong with her? Yuri!" call Yena as she stood up and run chasing after Yuri.

Minju and Chaewon also stood up, and they feel so weird. "I-I think you are right, Chaewonnie. She have meet with Sihyeon personally."

Chaewon gritted her teeth and she punch the table, make Minju was startled.

"Let's find where is that bitch." said Chaewon and Minju nodded scaredly.

They grabbed their bag and leave the class together.

"YURI wait!"

call Yena as she pull Yuri's wrist, making Yuri stop from running and she turn around effect of Yena's pulls.

"Don't touch me!" mad Yuri and she try to pulled out the grip, but she failed. Yena look at Yuri weirdly.

"Joyul? What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" ask Yena disbelief and Yuri look into her eyes.

They silent for a while when Yuri keep looking at her. "Do you love me?" ask Yuri suddenly.

Yena was taken aback with Yuri's question but she quickly nodded. "Of course I love you, Joyul." answer her.

"For real?"

"Yes."

Yuri broke the eye contact, she lowered her head and crying. Yena cupped Yuri's cheeks. "Hey, what's wrong, baby?" ask her.

But Yuri don't answering her and Yena pull her into a warm hugged. Yuri burst her face into Yena's neck and just crying.

"Shh... I'm here. I don't know why suddenly you acted like this, but you can lean on me. Hmm?" Yuri nodded.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"Sorry for what, Joyul?"

Yena asked. Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's waist and tighten the hugged. She lift her head up.

"Let's go home. I'm tired." said Yuri and Yena sighed. But then, she nodded.

YENA looked at Yuri who was spacing out at the balcony. After the incident earlier, until now Yuri still silent.

That night, Yena really want to know everything. She lean closer to Yuri and standing beside the girl.