chapter sixteen

"Thank you, Chaewon.. Minju.. We will go now." say Yuri while looking at Yena who was silent. Her eyes was puffy.

Now, all of them was in the airport, Chaewon and Minju helps them find a ticket quickly to fly to England.

They already know what happen. At first, they was so startled hearing that.

"No problem. You guys are my bestfriends. Call us when you already reach to England." say Chaewon and smile to Yuri.

Yuri nodded. "I will." reply her and Minju held Yena's hand. Yena slowly look at her.

"Be strong Yena. We are sorry hearing that. We are here for you." Minju said, her voice was shaking.

Yena's eyes once again start to teary, she lowered her head and nod. Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's shoulders.

"We will go now. Let's go, Yena."

they bid a goodbye and both Yuri and Yena walked leaving Chaewon and Minju.

After they are gone, Chaewon left out a small sighed. "Poor Yena." comment her.

Minju nodded, agree with Chaewon. "Hope she can accept all this. I'm glad Mrs. Choi are saved."

reply Minju and Chaewon hummed.

"Let's go now. You must be tired." Minju obeyed Chaewon, and they walked leaving the airport to Chaewon's car.

ONCE Yuri and Yena reached at England, Yuri don't take a rest. She ask Yena to rest and she will handle all the problem.

At first, Yena don't agree with Yuri and decided to follow Yuri since Yuri don't know who is her parents.

But then, Yuri confidently said to Yena that she will handle it nicely. She also say Yena need rest since she was tired of crying.

Finally, Yena obeyed her. Now, Yena was sleeping on the bed and Yuri was calling her inspector earlier.

Yuri ended the call and look at Yena who was sleeping. She sigh and lean closer to Yena.

Then, she can see Yena was crying in her sleeping as the tears keep falling down rolling on her cheeks.

"Poor you, baby." say Yuri and wipe the tears away softly.

After that, she stood up and grabbed her coat. She want to go to the hospital. Although she had never come here, she will try for Yena.

Yuri grabbed a taxi, after 10 minutes she finally reached at the hospital.

She say thanks to the driver and get into the hospital. Yuri walk to the counter and ask where is Mrs. Choi.

Now, she was in front of Mrs. Choi's room. She take a deep breath and twist the knob door.

Yuri walked into the room and she saw a woman was laying on the bed and the woman turn when she heard someone was getting inside her room.

Her eyes meet with Yuri. Yuri's eyes was teary but she still flash Mrs. Choi a sweet smile. Yuri lean closer to her.

"Hi, Mrs. Choi. Are you feeling better or not?" ask Yuri, her voice are shaking. Mrs. Choi look at her.

"Who are you?"

"I-I'm Jo Yuri. Yena's maid."

Mrs. Choi was startled hearing Yena's name and all of a sudden she crying.

"How's Yena? Is she okay when heard this?" ask her quickly.

Yuri bites her lips and looked down.

"She's crying nonstop when heard this, Mrs. Choi. I ask Chaewon's help to send us to the airport to came here. Now Yena was sleeping at the hotel, and I decided to handle this. She was tired and need rest."

tell Yuri and lift her head up, looking at Mrs. Choi deeply.

Mrs. Choi still crying and she gripped Yuri's hands tight. They look at each other.

"Thank you Yuri ssi.. Because you help Yena.. Thank you so much.. I can't b-believe my husband left me alone. Left Yena alone."

Yuri wipe Mrs. Choi's tears away, she calm her down. She smile bitterly.

"Yena decided to move you to the hospital at Korea. We will claim Mr. Choi's body and comeback to Korea tomorrow."

tell Yuri and Mrs. Choi nodded in multiple times.

"Yes, I'm okay with that. Thanks once again Yuri ssi."

"Yuri is better."

They smile to each other, Mrs. Choi's heart feel relieved seeing Yuri's smile.

THE next day, Yena and Yuri visited Mrs. Choi. Yena run to her mom's room and twist the knob door.

Mrs. Choi turn and saw Yena. Yena also look to her mom.

"Yena yah.." call her and Yena start to cry. "Mom.." call Yena back and she run to hugging her mom.

Mrs. Choi return the hugged, both of them was crying. Yena sit on the bed, face her mom and still didn't broke the hugged.

Yuri closed the door and she walked closer to them. She placed the fruits on the table and smile seeing them.

Yena and Mrs. Choi broke the hugged, and the old woman cupping Yena's face.

"Are you okay, mom?"

Mrs. Choi nods. "I'm okay, honey. So sorry for troubling you, honey.."

Yena shook her head. "No, mom.. don't say like that.." reply her and Mrs. Choi smile.

"How about the case, Yena?" ask her and Yena turn to her girlfriend. Yuri clear her throat.

"The inspector said the accident was caused by the driver of the car being very drunk. They arrested the driver last night and he is now in jail."

explained her and both Yena and Mrs. Choi nodded. "Thank you Yuri.. Yena, you are lucky have her as your maid."

Yena feel weird. "Maid?" ask her and Yuri was panic. Mrs. Choi nodded. "Yes, maid." answer her.

Yena look at Yuri and Yuri signalling her to not telling the truth. But Yena is Yena.

"Yes, before this she's my maid and until now she's still my maid mom. But she's also my girlfriend."

tell Yena and Yuri closed her eyes. While Mrs. Choi, she startled and look to Yuri. Yuri looked down.

"I-I'm sorry for lying, Mrs. Choi."

Yena chuckles seeing Yuri's action and Mrs. Choi softly laughed.

"No, it's okay Yuri. You must think I will mad once I know this." Yuri slowly nodded and bite her lower lips.

"I don't mad. Besides that, I like it. You helps us too much."

Yuri's face was blushing hearing that and Yena noticed it. She giggles secretly.

"T-Thank you." say Yuri and Mrs. Choi nodded.

To be continued...