chapter twenty eight

3 days later

Chaewon already know what happen to
Yena and Yuri since Minju told her what actually happen the day after they broke up.

Now, all of them was in the classroom, Yena and Yuri acted like they don't know each other.

They was doing the school works together, Yena and Yuri clearly sit in front of each other.

Both of them keep took a glance for each other secretly, Minju and Chaewon realized it.

"Yena!" called Sihyeon, she shouted as she run to them. All of the students saw including them. "I miss you!" confess her.

Sihyeon was about to hugged Yena but Yena immediately pushed her aggressively make Sihyeon almost fell off.

"I swear I will kill you if you lean closer to me." warn Yena, her voice was cold and scary. Sihyeon gulped hearing that.

But she shrugged it off. She needs to be brave. "Oh come on, Yena. Just admit you still love me. If not, why did you and Yuri broke up, am I right?" ask her.

All of them shocked including Yena and Yuri. How did she know about that?

"Surprised?" ask Sihyeon sarcastically. She then chuckles.

"No need to know where I knew about that, baby. The important thing is, you are mine now."

Yena stood up and slammed the table loudly. Sihyeon was startled, same goes with Yuri.

"Even if me and Yuri is broke up, I will fucking never be yours. We broke up because of you too, bitch." mad Yena, she cursed to Sihyeon.

And then, Yena looks at Yuri. "And you. Want to know the truth huh? Fine! She's my childhood friend, and we once dating just for fun! But I had never knew that she will like me! Happy?!"

"Yena! Don't you dare raised your voice to Yuri!" mad Minju as she stood up.

"You two broke up because of your guys ego! You! If you have a girlfriends you should never hide something to Yuri! You should tell her everything including your ex or something! And you, Yuri! You should tell us, tell Yena what actually happen that day! I know you acted like that because of what Sihyeon said to you, right? You should not believe her, but you should believe Yena as you should ask her! You two broke up because of your guys own fault!!"

Minju yelled, she slammed the table loudly and Chaewon lean to her. "Calm down, Min.." persuade her as Minju start to crying.

"How I want to calm down if my bestfriends acted like this? Stupid!" answer Minju, Yuri lowered her head and she was about to crying.

While Yena just silent and then she look at Sihyeon sharply.

"What did you tell Yuri the day you meet us?" asked her, and Sihyeon's face was pale.

"I-I don't say anything to her―"

"She said that you had never loves me. You just used me and one day, you will leave me like you do to her."

tell Yuri as she lift her head up and looked at Sihyeon who was shocked.

"D-Don't lie to them, you bitch! I had never say that!" mad Sihyeon, she was about to slap Yuri but Chaewon held her hand and push it aggressively.

Yena glared to Sihyeon, and she stepped closer to Sihyeon. Sihyeon stepped back.

"Y-Yena, no. Calm down, Yen." warn Chaewon but Yena ignored her warning.

Sihyeon's body leans against the wall, and Yena strangled her make the class was messy.

Sihyeon coughed, and she cannot breath. "Yena stop! The teacher will come!" said Chaewon, she and Minju try to pulled Yena.

Yuri just frozed at her place. "Stop looking for me, stop claiming that I'm yours, before I kill you. Understand?"

Sihyeon immediately nodded and Yena let her go. She quickly run leaving the class.

Yena then secretly looked at Yuri, and Yuri noticed it. She immediately walked leaving the class.

YURI wash her face and she look at herself in the mirror. Yuri then closed the water and she wipe her face using the tissue.

"Crazy." Yuri mumbled and yet, her tears falling down on her cheeks. She's crying after knew the truth.

"Sihyeon is crazy. I hate her." Yuri mumbled again and she wipes her tears aggressively.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Yuri saw Goeun was coming inside. Goeun saw Yuri and she closed the door.

"Are you okay, Yul?" ask Goeun, she lean to Yuri but Yuri stepped back. "I'm okay, don't worry." reply her.

Goeun laugh sarcastically make Yuri looked at her.

"I told you, Yuri.  Yena just using you. She had never loves you. Why don't you just accept me?"

Yuri gritted her teeth hearing that and she gripped her hands tightly. "I can't accept you because I don't love you, Goeun. I love Yena."

answer Yuri that made Goeun's blood boiled up.

"I don't believe it. I heard from Sihyeon myself that you don't love Yena. You just being her girlfriend because she forced you."

retorted Goeun and she push Yuri to the wall, and Yuri groanned in pain.

Goeun lock Yuri's arms, she smirked then. "I love when you try to fight me. I really like it."

"What are you doing, Goeun?! Let me go!" yelled Yuri, she feel so scared. Goeun shushed her gently.

"I really want to taste your lips, baby. And maybe your body too." after that, Goeun kiss Yuri's lips and Yuri want to push her but she failed.

"N-No, Goeu-n... P-Please don't!!" Yuri was crying, she stepped on Goeun's feet make Goeun broke the kiss and she yelped in pain.

Yuri immediately open the door and run leaving Goeun alone. Goeun chased after her.

"Arghh!" Yuri yelped when Goeun pull her and pin her on the wall once again. Goeun slapped her face.

Yuri scream in pain, Goeun start to sucking her neck passionately make Yuri feel disgusted.

"S-Somebody help me!!" yell Yuri as she crying so hard. Goeun hugged her body and continue her job.

"Goeun stop!!" mad Yuri and then, they heard one voice.

"Yah, you useless!" Goeun turn around and she being punch. Yuri scream and she look at the person.

It's Yena. Yena beats Goeun in multiple times and Yuri just looked. "How dare you touch her, bitch!" yelled Yena madly.

Goeun's face now have many bloods, she push Yena and run leaving the place.

Yena turn to Yuri and Yuri hugging herself and continue to crying.

Yena slowly lean closer to Yuri and cupped her face. "Are you okay?" asked Yena gently.

Yuri shook her head. "G-Go away. Y-You hates m-me." say Yuri and push Yena but Yena won't go.

"Let's go to the sick room. Come on." Yena helps Yuri to stand up, they walked leaving the place.

To be continued...