chapter four

Yuri, Minju and Chaewon looking at Yena weirdly when saw Yena not eating and she just playing with the foods. Her face show them that she have no mood.

That time, Yuri have to join them eat at the cafe since Minju and Chaewon forced her to join them with Yena.

"Yena."

called Chaewon made Yena lift her head and look in front of her. "What?" ask her.

"You buy that food for eat, not for playing." comment Chaewon then she rolled her eyes.

Yena sighed and shrugged her shoulder. "You know what I mean, Yen." add Chaewon again.

"As always, Yiren." answer Yena and both Minju and Chaewon startled. Yuri also shocked but she hide it.

Who don't know Yiren? The most beautiful in that school together with Minju, and Yena's obsessed fangirl.

"She still want you?"

"Of course."

Minju sigh. "What's wrong with her, tho? Are she deaf or what? You also said you don't like her, yet she forced you to accept her."

said her and Yena squeaked. Yuri just silent hearing everything, she don't dare to interrupted them.

"Drop the subject. It ruin our mood." add Chaewon and they nodded.

"Tell me, Yena. Why don't you put Yuri on a ride with you? You guys lived together." mad Minju.

"Yah, Min! Don't talk about that. I'm clearly okay."

reply Yuri immediately, she scared if Yena was mad to her and accused her talk bad about her.

Yena raised a brow and then she turn her head to Yuri who sit beside her. Yuri gulped and looked at her food.

"Yes, Min is right. You should come to school together. She lived with you Yena and you have a responsibility to her."

support Chaewon and they looked to Yena. Yena rolled her eyes. "Fine." answer her.

Minju smirks as she look at Yuri who was glaring to her.

YURI was shocked when suddenly Yena push her until she lean her body on the wall. Yena pinned her until she can't move.

There was nobody in that toilet. Yuri was scared and she look into Yena's eyes.

"I-I don't tell Minju about that.. I swear! She suddenly mad on you to me b-because―"

"Shhh..."

Yuri was cutted off when Yena suddenly put her fingers on her lips, making she startled and stop from talking.

"I don't want to hear that." add Yena and chuckles.

Yuri was stunned hearing Yena chuckles softly to her. She gulped.

"Can you help me?" ask Yena. Yuri clear her throat and looked down.

"W-What is it?"

"Can you be my fake girlfriend?"

Yuri's jaw dropped as she look to Yena disbelief. "W-What? B-But why?" ask Yuri.

Yena sigh and she lowered her head. "I don't want Yiren chased after me anymore. Don't worry, we just act like a girlfriends when we met her."

Yuri bites her lips and cough a little. "I-I.."

"You cannot say no to me, remember? I pay all your―"

"Okay. I will be your fake girlfriend."

Yena smile widely and Yuri didn't bother to look at her. "Can you let me go now?" ask Yuri slowly and Yena obeyed her.

Yuri sigh of relief and she quickly walked leaving the toilet. Yena giggles.

"Tch.."

YENA saw Yuri was watering the flowers in the yard. She staring to Yuri's figure for a couple of minutes.

Then, an idea coming to her mind. She smirk before she lean closer to the girl.

Yuri was singing a little while watering the flowers happily. She didn't realized that Yena was behind her.

"Hamster!"

"Arghhh!!"

Yuri scream as she startled, at the same time she turn around and watering Yena made Yena was wet.

"Yahh!!" yelled Yena as she look at her clothes. Yuri also shocked.

"Omo, Yena! I'm sorry!" Yuri apologized as she lean to Yena and wipe Yena's shirt.

"You, hamster! I'm already wet!"

"I-I'm sorry, Yena.. But you made me shocked.."

Yuri lowered her head as she feel guilty to Yena. Yena sighed madly and she stroke her wet hair.

"Tch.."

Yena rolled her eyes and walked leaving Yuri alone. Yuri bites her lips as she felt scared.

Yuri closed the water, she walk inside the house and look for Yena.

She walked upstairs and go to Yena's room. Yuri knock the door and Yena open the door.

Yuri's eyes widely opened as she saw Yuri just wearing her sport bra and a long trousers.

Yuri immediately turn around. "Y-Yah! Wear your shirt first!" mad Yuri as she try to calm down her heart.

Yena smirked. "Hey, turn around."

"No."

"Turn around or I will make you obeyed me."

Yuri gritted her teeth, she was upset with Yena. But still, she turn around and didn't looked at Yena. Yuri looked down.

"What do you want?" ask Yena as she crossed her arms and lean on the wall.

"Sorry. For make you wet and have to changed your shirt." say Yuri sincerely.

Yena stares to Yuri for a while while Yuri was nervous after she realized Yena was stating to her.

"Y-Yah, answer me. Don't be silent." add Yuri make Yena back to her sense.

She coughed a little and hummed. "Okay." Yuri look at Yena and smile a little.

"Stop smiling and go make a lunch. I'm hungry."

Yuri nods and walked fastly leaving Yena. Yena laugh sarcastically.

"You are crazy, Choi Yena."

To be continued ...

Thank you for read, vote, and comment