chapter twenty six

Yuri and Yena still at the pool, with Yuri sitting on Yena's lap and Yena was hugging her.

Yuri caressing Yena's hair gently and Yena closed her eyes.

"Yena?"

"Hmm?"

Yuri looked down at Yena and Yena lift her head up, looking at Yuri. "I wonder if you really don't like Jihoon oppa." said her.

Yena sighed. "Joyul, please.. I don't want to answer that." Yuri pouts and squeaked.

"I'm just asking.."

Yena looked at Yuri who was pouting, she chuckles and pinch Yuri's lips make Yuri glared to her.

"Okay fine. Yes, I had never like him for the first time I heard his name when I was in comma. Happy?"

Yuri roll her eyes playfully, and she hit Yena's arms. "Poor him." Yena stick out her tongue to Yuri.

"Well I'm not." reply her and Yuri giggles softly.

She grabbed Yena's face and Yena was weird seeing her action.

All of a sudden, Yuri kiss her lips softly make Yena was shocked with her sudden action. Both of them closed their eyes.

After a couple of minutes, Yuri pulled out the kiss and they look at each other.

"What's wrong with you, baby?" ask Yena gently, she hugging Yuri's body and smells Yuri's neck.

Yuri chuckles and she wrap her arms around Yena's neck. "Nothing. Just missing you." answer her.

"Tch... Pampered." comment Yena and Yuri slapped Yena's shoulder. Yena groanned in pain.

"Is it wrong I miss you? We don't talk for almost 3 weeks just because of Jihoon oppa." Yuri facepalmed.

"Okay.. Sorry." Yena apologized and she tighten the hugged. "It's already late. Let's go inside." add Yena.

Yuri nodded and they stood up. "Sleep with me tonight." say Yena and she lift Yuri like a bridal style.

Yuri scream a little bit, she was shocked with Yena's action and she glare to her girlfriend.

"Yah! I can walk!"

"Well, I'm not letting you to walk!"

Yena laugh before she bring Yuri inside of the house. Yuri smiles before she hugging Yena's neck.

MINJU and Chaewon was looking at Yena and Yuri who was laughing together. They then look at each other.

"Already made up, huh?" ask Chaewon and Minju smiles. "Well, yeah.." reply her and Chaewon chuckles.

Yena and Yuri lean closer to them. "Hi, guys." greeted Yena happily.

"So, congrats for made up." Minju congrats them make Yena and Yuri look at each other.

"Thank you." reply Yuri shyly and Chaewon laughed. "Don't be shy, girl." tease her and Yuri glared to her.

"Shut up, stinky radish." mad Yuri playfully and Chaewon rolled her eyes to Yuri.

"Forget about that. Let's go to our c―"

"Yena!"

all of them turn around and they saw a girl with long black hair was running to them.