chapter seven

Yuri was feeding her dad a porridge gently while Yena just sitting on the couch, watching them.

Yuri smile to her dad and they was talking together. Suddenly, Yena's phone was ringing.

Yuri turn around and Yena look at her phone. She stood up and leave the room.

Yena answer the call as she rolled her eyes.

Why did you call me, Ssamu?

Why? I cannot calling my bestfriend?

It's not like that, but now I'm in hospital.

And what the hell you are doing there? Are you sick?

What? N-No. I just accompany.. Yeah Yuri.

Wooo... Wait a minute. Are you okay, Yen? Are you sick? Why so sudden, Choi?

Ughh, I'm literally okay, radish. Why? I just want to meet her father. Is it wrong?

Yeah, meet with her dad to proposed his daughter.

Yah! Don't talk nonsense!

Whatever, duck. You start to like Yuri, am I right?

No!

Whatever, radish.. I'm gonna end this call. Bye!

Yena end the call as she stares to her phone annoyingly. "Tch.. I don't like her.. Please.. I don't like her.. I don't like her.."

"Who?" Yena was startled and then she turn around. Yuri was standing in front of her and looking at het weirdly.

"Nothing!" reply Yena immediately as she was panic. Yuri didn't suspicious anything so she nodded.

"Let's go."

"Eo? Are you done?"

Yuri nods. "Yeah.. Let's go home now. I want to cook for you." add her and Yena shook her head.

"Let's just eat at the outside. Come on." say Yena and pulled Yuri's wrist. Yuri just followed her.

"JUST order. I will treat you." say Yena while she and Yuri already sit and looking at the menu.

Yuri clear her throat and lowered her head. "B-But I had never eat at the restaurant like this." reply her shyly.

Yena then realized Yuri's status, she cursed herself before take the menu. "Then I will order for you. Is it okay?"

Yuri nods. Yena then call the waiter and order their foods and drinks.

After the waiter walked leaving them, they just stay silent. Yena lift her head up and then her eyes widen.

She saw Chaewon and Minju was walking into the restaurant.

Shit!

Yena cursed in her heart, then Chaewon's eyes landed on her. She raised a brow while Yena sighed heavily.