chapter twelve

Yuri putting the foods on Yena's plate. The atmosphere was awkward since the incident earlier.

"Enough." say Yena and Yuri nodded. She then stan beside Yena not too far away. But Yena still don't eating.

"Y-Yena? Why you still don't eating?"

"Have you eaten?"

Yuri shook her head. "I will eat later." answer her and Yena squeaked. "Eat with me."

Yuri was startled and then she shook her head once again.

"What? No it's okay Yena I can eat l―"

"Speak more and I will fired you."

Yuri stop from talking. Yena look at her and Yuri gulped. "Sit." said her and this time, Yuri obeyed her.

Yena take Yuri's plate and she put the rice on Yuri's plate. Yuri's jaw dropped seeing Yena's action but she just silent.

"Eat. Then I will help you to wash the dishes." say Yena and she start to eat. Yuri cannot reply anything. She just nods.

They eat silently. Nobody want to break the silence.

"Yuri." call Yena, breaking the silence. Yuri hummed and look to Yena.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Yuri's face suddenly blushing when heard Yena talk about the incident earlier.

She looked away from Yena when Yena start to look at her. She lowered her head and gulped.

"I'm sorry. I will not doing that anymore. I shouldn't do that. It's totally my fault."

Yena sighed heavily make Yuri lift her head up. "Yena, i-it's okay. It's not your fault t-too." reply her and lowered her head once again because she shy.

Yena smile seeing Yuri's cute action. She chuckles and held Yuri's palm. Yuri looked at their hands.

"We are okay now?" ask her and Yuri nodded in multiple times. They smile to each other.

"Now, eat. I will help you later."

"But I can do it alone. I'm your maid right? So it's my job."

Yena rolled her eyes hearing Yuri's speech. "Why? I cannot help my own maid?" ask her and Yuri squeaked.

"It's not like that, but―"

"Stop or I will kiss you."

Yuri close her mouth and bites her lips. Yena smirked to her and Yuri was upset.

"Y-Yah! You cannot do like that! It's not fair!"

"I'm the boss."

reply Yena and she eat while looking at Yuri. Yuri gritted her teeth and she start to eat with full of upset.

"Yah, stop being upset. Just eat!" say Yena and giggles. Yuri stick out her tongue to Yena and continue to eat.

THE next day, the four of them was in the class, waiting for the first lesson. As they waited, they was chatting together.

"Yuri!" called someone made all of them stop from talking. Yuri saw Jiwon was running to her and she stood up.

"Jiwon ahh, what's wrong?" ask her and Jiwon was panic.

"Someone has posted a picture of you on the school notice board saying that you work as a maid at Yena’s house. It's also written that you desperately want Yena so you want to work with her."