chapter twenty five

A week later

Yuri was walking alone at the coridor, she went out to buy some stuffs for herself and Yena.

She walked to the cafe for a while. Yuri sit and she make an order. While waiting for her order, she play with her phone.

"Yuri?"

Yuri lift her head up and she smile seeing Jihoon. "Jihoon oppa. Come and sit." Yuri said.

Jihoon nodded and he sit in front of Yuri. "What are you doing here, oppa?" ask her.

Jihoon chuckles. "I'm here to buy some stuffs because my house almost empty right now. And you?"

"Same, oppa." answer Yuri and Jihoon nodded. After that, Yuri's order arrived. She told Jihoon to order but Jihoon refuse nicely.

"Yuri ahh, I want to tell you something. And, it's important." say him and Yuri lift her head up.

"What is it? Sounds serious." Jihoon nodded. "Maybe you will mad to me when heard this."

Yuri look at Jihoon seriously. "I like you Yuri. For the first time I saw you. Although I already know you have Yena."

Yuri's face changed hearing that, she gulped when she meet with Jihoon's eyes.

"I know you will be mad, Yuri. But listen to me first. I just confess it to you. Because I know you will reject me. You have Yena. I should not liking you and I know that. I just want you know my feelings. That's all."

explained Jihoon, he feel guilty to Yuri and Yena all of a sudden.

"O-Oppa, I'm sorry but I just look at you as my brother."

Jihoon smiles. His heart feel so hurt but he pretend as it was okay.

It's his fault too because he fall in love with someone who already have a special person.

"It's okay, Yuri. I'm happy because I already tell you my feelings." Yuri fake smiled and she looked down.

"Oh, I will back to Greece tonight. So, should I say goodbye now?" ask him make Yuri startled as she lift her head up.

"What? Why so sudden, oppa?" ask her sadly.

"That's my place actually. I just comeback to Korea for meeting mom and you." answer Jihoon and he chuckles.

"Take care of yourself, okay? Take care of Yena too. I will go now." Jihoon stood up and Yuri also stood up.

"Okay, oppa. I will. Till we meet again." both of them smiles to each other before Jihoon leave Yuri alone.

YURI saw Yena was alone at the swimming pool, she miss Yena so much.

After their fighting in the kitchen that day, Yena don't talk to her anymore.

She also went out to eat at the restaurant or at Mrs. Choi's house. Their parents didn't know that they are fighting.

Yuri take a deep breath, she slowly approached Yena who was dipping both of her legs into the pool.

"Hey." call her made Yena was shocked and she lift her head up. Her face changed seeing Yuri.

Yuri sit beside Yena closely, Yena couldn't do anything. She just silent.

"Why are you just silent?" ask Yuri, pretend as they already made up. Yena take a deep breath.

"What do you want? Just say it." said Yena and Yuri sighed. She slowly gripped Yena's hand tight.

Yena just looked at their gripped. "I'm sorry. You are right, Yena.. He likes me. But I was too coward to realized it."

Yena chuckles sarcastically and she look in front of her. "You don't believe me and now you finally knew it." reply her.

Yuri sigh and she lowered her head. "He confess to me earlier." Yena was shocked and she look at Yuri.

"And of course you accept it."

"What? No! Why should I accept it if I only loves you?"

Yena looked away from Yuri and Yuri bites her lower lips.

"He said he just want to confess to me even he know I will reject him because I already have you. He just want me to know his feelings. That's all. And he already back to Greece earlier."

Yena was satisfied hearing Jihoon already gone, but she hide her happiness. Yuri look at Yena.

"I'm sorry for spending times with him until I don't have time for you. I'm sorry, ducky." Yuri apologized and she start to crying.

"Please... please forgive me, Yena. I miss you so much.. I feel so sad when you ignored me." add Yuri and Yena look at her.

Yena looked down and she squeaked. "Tell me what should I do to make you forgive me." say Yuri desperately.

When Yena was about to say, suddenly Yuri sit on her lap make she gasped and shocked.

Yuri grabbed Yena's face and she quickly pull Yena into a sweet kiss. She cupped Yena's cheeks and make the kiss more deeper.

Yena slowly wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and hugging Yuri's body. She return the kiss softly make Yuri smile.

Yena bites her bottom lips, and Yuri open her mouth. Yena slipped her tongue inside Yuri's mouth and their tongue battled.

Yuri moves her arms to Yena's neck, she's hugging Yena's neck tightly. Yena break the kisses and she kiss Yuri's neck.

Yuri closed her eyes, she left out a soft moan. Yena sucking her neck, leaving a kiss mark there.

Her kisses went down to Yuri's chest and then Yena unbuttoned Yuri's pyjama. They look at each other.

"I'm sorry too, Joyul." say Yena and Yuri smiles. "I'm sorry for slapping you, ducky. So sorry."

Yuri looked down and she's crying. Yena chuckles softly before she wipe Yuri's tears away.

"It's okay. I already forget it."

"R-Really?"

"Hmm.."

Yuri smiled wider and she hugging Yena tightly. Yena also hugging Yuri tightly, they won't pulled out the hugged.

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much too."

reply Yena and they are smiling happily.

The end....

Joke😝😆

Short update and this will be my last update.. I will not update for a month (or maybe more than a month) because I was busy with school homeworks and I will delete wattpad for a while.

So, I hope you guys can wait patiently okay? A month just a short time thoo..😌🤣

To be continued..