chapter seventeen

Yuri open the door and she saw Yena standing at the balcony. Yena was wearing a black clothes and she was spacing out.

Yuri sighed. Now, they already back to Korea and Mrs. Choi lived with Yena for a while since her condition still bad.

Many people attending to their house after hearing Mr. Choi's death. Chaewon and Minju also there.

Now, the ceremony have done. "Yena.." call her softly make Yena back to her sense and turn around.

She fake smiled to Yuri as Yuri lean closer to her. "Hi, Yuri.." greeted her.

Yuri cupped her face and caressing it gently. "Share your problem with me. I know that you are not okay now." say her.

Yena looked into Yuri's eyes for a while before her tears fall down. "I miss dad."

confessed her and Yuri wipe the tears away. She then pull Yena into a tight hugged and Yena just let it be.

"I miss h-him so m-much.. I cannot s-say that I l-love him."

"Shh.. I know your dad must know that you love him so much.."

They are hugging each other for a long time until Yena stop from crying. Yuri looked down to Yena.

"Feeling better? Hmm?"

ask Yuri and Yena slowly nodded. "A l-little. Thank you, Joyul." say her and Yuri chuckles gently.

"No problem, ducky." answer her and Yena look at her.

"Can you sleep here tonight? I want your cuddle. I need someone."

Yuri quickly nodded and smiles. "Of course. I know that you need someone in this situation. Don't worry I will always be by your side."

Yena left out a soft smile and she peck on Yuri's lips making Yuri smiled wider.

"I'm lucky to get you in my life. Thank you, Joyul. Thank you so much."

"Tch.. you make me blushing."

they burst out a laugh together and Yena pull Yuri into a hugged. Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's waist and return the hug.

"I really love your warm."

MR. JO and Mrs. Jo looked at Yuri worriedly. "So, how about Yena now? Is she okay?" ask Mrs. Jo and Yuri nods.

"Yes, she's okay now. She can accept the fact." answer Yuri and sighed.

Mrs. Jo held Yuri's hand and gripped it tight. "Calm down. I know you feel worry to her." say her and smile warmly.

Yuri looked down and squeaked softly. "Of course, mom. I was so worry about her. It must be so hard for her. I can't forget about her reaction when she got that news."

Without Yuri realized, she start to crying. Mrs. Jo hugged Yuri as she want to calm Yuri down.

Mr. Jo looked at Yuri deeply. "You love her?" ask him made Yuri shocked and look at him.

Yuri forgot that her parents still don't know about their relationship yet.

Slowly, she lowering her head and clear her throat. "We are dating now."

tell her and both of them was shocked. Mr. Jo and Mrs. Jo looked at each other.

"Really?"

Yuri nods, answering Mr. Jo's question. "Y-Yes. Dad, mom.. I know you guys will mad but I really loves her." explain Yuri.

She look at her parents scaredly. Mr. Jo then chuckles and squeaked.

"Dear, why should we be mad to you and Yena? Instead, we really like it. Yeah, Yena is a good girl for us. She also success persuade you to forgive mom."

answer him and Yuri bites her lower lips. Mrs. Jo smile. "Dad is right. We don't mad, honey." supported her.

"Thank you, guys." say Yuri and hugging her mom tightly.

"You are most welcome, honey."

A week later

YENA saw Yuri was laying on the bed as she closed her eyes tightly.

That night, they just come back home from sending Mrs. Choi to her own house.

Yena close the door slowly and carefully, didn't want bothering Yuri. She then take a quick shower.

After done wearing her pyjama and dry her hair using the hair dryer, Yena walked to the bed.

She went on top of Yuri and immediately planted a kiss on Yuri's lips. Yuri open her eyes and saw Yena.

Yena looked at her and then she captured Yuri's lips once again. Yuri smile and she wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

"Are you alright, ducky?" ask her once Yena broke the kissed. Yena burst her face into Yuri's neck and kiss it.

"No. I miss you so much."

"Tch.. you meet me 24/7, ducky. We lived in one house."

"Still, I miss you."

Yuri chuckles gently and caressing Yena's hair. They are silent for a while not until Yuri can feel her neck was wet.

"Y-Yena?"

call her and breath heavily when Yena sucking her neck. Yena didn't answering her, instead she continue her job.

Yuri try to not left out her moan, she closed her eyes tightly. "Y-Yena, w-what are y-you doing?" ask her.

Yena kiss her neck, leaving a kiss mark there and her kiss went down to her chest.

Yuri left out a soft moan as she cannot hold it anymore. Yena went to kiss her lips once again. Yuri respond to the kissed this time.

Yena's hand slowly opened Yuri's shirt and pull it out. Yuri realized it and she broke the kisses.

They staring to each other. "Can I make you mine?" ask Yena carefully, and Yuri was speechless.

"It's okay if you don't want it. I'm just asking." add Yena and her face full with guilty.

Yuri held her face and nodded. "Make me yours." say her and this time, Yena was speechless.

"Did I heard it right, Joyul?"

"Well, yeah.."

Yena smile widely, she kiss Yuri's nose and look into Yuri's eyes deeply.

"Thank you, baby." Yuri smile to her and Yena start to kiss her. Yuri hugged Yena tightly.

To be continued...