chapter fifteen

Goeun saw Yuri was laughing with her friends. She then lean closer to them. They realized it and stop from chatting.

"Yes, Goeun?" ask Yuri while smiling. "Yuri, let's eat together. I want to tell you something important."

"But Yuri will eat with us." answer Minju and Goeun glared at her.

"Shut up. I talk with Yuri, not you." say her and roll her eyes. Chaewon slammed the table and stood up.

"Talk nicely to my girlfriend, bitch." mad her as Yena try to calm down her. Goeun smirks.

Yuri feel guilty. "Yuri, let's eat together okay? I want to tell you something."

"You can tell her here." cutted Yena and Goeun laughed. "Shut up, bully." said her and Yuri stood up.

"She's not a bully anymore. I'm sorry Goeun but I can't. I will eat with them." reply Yuri and Minju smirk to Goeun.

"What? Come on, Yuri. I need to tell you―"

"Then tell me here, Goeun."

Yuri cutted Goeun off. Goeun left out a heavy sighed before she nodded. "I like you. And I want you to be my girlfriend."

Yuri's jaw dropped, same goes with Yena. Chaewon and Minju also shocked.

Goeun then held Yuri's hand and gripped it tight. "Will you be my girlfriend?" ask Goeun gently and she smile.

Yuri look at Yena and Yena was looking at Goeun madly. She gritted her teeth seeing their hands.

"Don't touch her, girl. Let her hand go." Goeun turn to Yena and chuckles.

"Why? She's not your girlfriend, Yena. Just a fake girlfriend because you don't want Yiren go near to you."

explained Goeun and tighten the gripped. "G-Goeun let me go please.." beg her but Goeun ignored it.

"I said let her go!" yelled Yena made all the students looked at them. "Who are you to told me to let her go?!" mad Goeun.

"I'm her girlfriend!" tell Yena and all of them shocked.

Realizing that Goeun's gripped was loosening, Yuri immediately pulled her hand from Goeun.

"Y-Yena.." call Yuri as she lean to Yena. "She's my fucking girlfriend! Don't you dare touch her or you will taste my punch, Goeun!"

Goeun laughed. "She's just your maid, Yena. MAID. She's just nothing to you, a bully that always bully her." Yuri gritted her teeth hearing that.

All of a sudden, Yuri slapped Goeun's face make all of them once again shocked, including Yena and Goeun.

"Yes, I'm her maid. But now, I'm also her girlfriend. She's not my bully anymore! I love her, not you! Clear?"

Goeun was gasped hearing that. She look at Yuri who was looking at her madly.

Goeun push Yena before she walked leaving the class. Then, the bell was ringing. All the students stood up and go to the cafe little by little.

"Yena, you okay?" ask Yuri while cupping Yena's cheeks. Yena nodded.

Minju fake coughed. "Ehemm.. Chaewon ahh let's go to eat. Just leave this lovebirds."

say her as she stood up. "Yeah you are right. Let's date only the two of us." reply her and they leave the class.

Yuri looked once again at Yena and realized Yena's face have no emotion.

"Yena... look at me." say her while touching Yena's face and make she look at her. Yena look into Yuri's eyes.

"Calm down okay?" Yuri ask while smiling. Yena take a deep breath and she let it out slowly.

Yuri caressing her cheeks gently before she kiss Yena's lips. It was just a peck but Yena immediately hugged Yuri and move on her lips.

Yuri just let Yena kiss her, and she enjoyed the kiss. After a while, Yena pulled out the kiss and hugging Yuri.

"Don't leave me."

"I won't."

YENA was watching tv while Yuri was chatting with her mom in the phone. They was busy not until Yena's phone was ringing.

Yena look at her phone, and she raised her eyebrows seeing an unknown number was calling her.

Yuri was looking at Yena weirdly. Yena finally answer the call and clear her throat.

"Hello, who is this?"

"...."

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"...."

Yuri's eyes widely opened when Yena let her phone fell down, as she was speechless. Yuri immediately stood up and sit beside Yena.

"Yena, what's wrong?" ask her worriedly. But Yena didn't answered her, and she start to crying.

Yuri took Yena's phone and she saw the call still not ended so she answer the call.

Hello, who is this?

Hello, I'm Inspector Hannah from police station in England. Do you know Mr. Choi Siwon and Mrs. Choi Bora?

Yes, they are my f-family. What happen?

I hope you can calm down when hearing this. They got into an accident and only Mrs. Choi who are saved. We are sorry, we cannot saved Mr. Choi.

W-What?

I'm sorry for your family, miss. We will send Mr. Choi's body to Korea.

N-No, we will go there to claim his body.

Okay, we will waiting for you.

Yuri end the call and she look at Yena with teary eyes. Yena still crying hardly and Yuri immediately hugged her.

Her tears also fall down rolling on her cheeks. Yuri embrace Yena tightly.

"Shhh... I'm here.."

"D-Dad.. I w-want dad.."

Yuri bites her lips hardly hearing Yena calling her dad. She slowly took her phone and call someone.

C-Chae..

Yes, Yul? Why did you call me? Do you need anything?

C-Can you come to Yena's penthouse with Minju right now? P-Please? We need you guys..

Wait what happen to you and Yena? Are you guys okay?

C-Come here and I w-will tell you and Minju everything..

We will be there in 15 minutes!

Yuri ended the call and she put her phone on the couch. She continue to hugging Yena.

"I-I want d-dad.." say Yena weakly and Yuri tighten her hugged.

To be continued...