chapter five

"Yuri ahh." called someone made Yuri and Minju lift their head up. Chaewon and Yena turn around.

"Why, Goeun?" ask Yuri as she smile a little. Goeun smile back.

"I just want to ask you if you are free later because I want to eat with you at the cafe later."

say Goeun shyly and her cheeks was red a little.

Yuri look to Minju as Minju also look at her. Minju raised a brow.

"Yeah, sure. We will meet later at the cafe." reply Yuri nicely make Goeun happy. "Thank you. I will go now."

Yuri nods and Goeun bowed to them. She walked leaving their tables.

Chaewon turn her body as she put her books on Minju's table. "You have something with her?" asked Chaewon directly.

Yena just looked at them. "What? No! We are just friends." answer Yuri and chuckles.

"Really? Then, why she is blushing?" ask Minju, she put her pen down.

Yuri shrugged her shoulder and continue her writing. "I don't know too." answer her.

"Perhaps she likes you?"

Yuri choked her own saliva when heard Chaewon's statement. Yena raised a brow.

(but she's actually was jealous lol)

"What are you talking about? I'm just like her as a friend." Yuri shook her head and then her eyes accidentally meet with Yena.

Yena just staring to her made she was nervous and she's back to continue her work.

Why she's looking at me like that?

YENA held her chopsticks tightly when she saw a scene that she hates suddenly.

Yuri and Goeun literally was laughing together as they sit in front of Yena, Yuri was back facing her.

She don't know why she felt like that. Without her realized, she didn't touch her foods yet.

Chaewon and Minju look at each other weirdly, and then they look at the scene that Yena was focusing.

Then, Chaewon smirks. "Jealous huh?" ask her made Yena back to her sense and turn her attention to Chaewon.

"Jealous? Who?"

"Who else?"

Yena rolling her eyes and start to look at her food. "Why must I be jealous? Stop talking nonsense."

Minju chuckles. "You don't like the scene in front of you. You do not touch your foods. What else? You literally jealous." retorted Minju.

Yena sighed heavily. "I'm not."

"Keep denying while it's the truth." reply Chaewon and chewed her foods.

They look at Yena and Yena rolled her eyes. She stood up and slammed the table a little loud, making they was everyone attention including Goeun and Yuri.

Yena walked leaving them and Yuri look to Yena's figure. She was wonder with Yena's action.

What's wrong with her?

She look at Minju and raised her eyebrows, wanting Minju's answer but Minju just shrugged her shoulders.

"HEY, Y-Yena.. What's wrong?" ask Yuri while they was entering the house. Yuri back to home with walking.

Yena turn to her and just silent. "Y-Yena? A-Are you okay?" ask Yuri scaredly.

Suddenly, Yena walked closer to her made she stepped back , not until she fell off on the couch.

Yena lean closer and Yuri shuffled back. She gulped hardly.

"Why did you ask I'm okay or not?" asked Yena a little bit cold. Yuri bites her lips.

"I-I.. I-I j-just weird s-seeing your a-action today." answer Yuri suttering.

"Look into my eyes."

said Yena and Yuri slowly look into her eyes. They staring to each other for a couple of minutes.

All of a sudden, Yena broke the eye contact and she stood up properly. Yuri back to her sense and lowered her head.

"Don't care about me."

say Yena and walked leaving Yuri alone. She walked to her room and leaving Yuri dumbfounded.

Yuri held her chest and she take a deep breath. "W-What's wrong with me?" asks herself.

She stood up and go to her room with her mind still thinking what happen to Yena.

YENA who was enjoyed playing her games lift her head up when she heard a knock on her door.

"Yena?" call Yuri from outside. Yena sighed heavily.

"Come in."

Yet, the door was opened and it revealed Yuri who was bringing a tray with a foods and drinks.

She close the door and lean to Yena. "Yena, you don't eat since earlier. Here, eat this." say Yuri gently.

She put the food tray on the table beside Yena's bed and Yena just looked.

She then continue playing her games back, ignoring Yuri. Yuri play with her fingers. "Y-Yena? Are you okay?" ask Yuri again.

Yena stop from playing games, she looked at Yuri. "Why did you care about me?"

"B-Because you are my boss."

"How about your date with Goeun?"

Yuri was shocked hearing Yena's sudden question. She clear her throat and look down.

"Date? She's not my girlfriend at all. We are just friends." answer her and Yena roll her eyes.

"You like her?"

"No!"

Yuri immediately answer and she raised her voice to Yena made Yena shocked. They looked at each other.

Yuri panic when she realized her fault. "Omo, I-I'm sorry Yena.." Yuri say and she lowered her head.

"Get out." say Yena and Yuri's eyes was teary. Slowly, she look at Yena once again before she left the room.

Yena off her phone, she hated when people raised their voice to her.

Suddenly, her phone was ringing. Yena saw her mom was calling and she immediately answer.

Hi, mom.

Hi dear. I'm sorry we have to tell you that me and your dad will moved to England because dad have a job there.

What? Why didn't you tell me early? I can pack my things.

No, you should stay at Korea. Study there. When we have a free time, we will visited you. Okay?

What? Ughh okay fine!

We will go tomorrow morning and sorry, we cannot go to your penthouse―

It's okay mom. Go to England. I can take care of myself.

We are so sorry, baby. I love you.

Yeah I love you too..

Yena end the call and yet she sighed heavily. "They leave me alone again." she mumbled to herself.

To be continued..