chapter thirty two

Yuri and Yena was packing Yuri's stuffs. Today, Yuri can go home after stayed in the hospital for two days.

When they was busy packing, suddenly the door was opened make both of them looked.

"Hi, Yen.. Yul."

"Oh hi, Chae.. Min. Come in."

Chaewon and Minju smiles and they walked inside the room after Minju close the door gently.

"So, how are you now?" asked Minju as she sit beside Yuri and held her arms. Yuri chuckles.

"I'm okay now, Min." answer her and Minju nods. "So, we are here to tell you guys something."

announced Chaewon and Yena stop from doing her work. She looked at her bestfriend.

"What is it? Sounds important." reply Yena and Chaewon clear her throat.

"Before that, did you guys done packing? Can we leave now and go to the restaurant?" ask Chaewon again.

Both Yena and Yuri nods. "Yeah we are done packing. Let's go now."

all of them stood up and Yena took Yuri's bag.

They leave the hospital. "You two can took a ride with me and Minju." Yena nodded and they get inside of Chaewon's car.

Inside the car, all of them was silent. Yena and Yuri feel weird seeing their action.

They reached at the restaurant 10 minutes later. They walk into the restaurant and order the foods and drinks.

"So, what did you wanna talking about?" ask Yena, breaking the silence.

Chaewon clear her throat and looked at Yena. "It's about Sihyeon." answer her that made Yena's face changed.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Yena coldly. "Well... I made a police report for they to arresting Sihyeon."

tell Chaewon and she stopped for a while. Then, she sighed.

"The police already know her house, they went to her house. But when they want to caught Sihyeon, Sihyeon was already dead. They say Sihyeon was killed. They said her hands were slashed and her face was covered with a pillow until she drowned. There was no evidence they found in her home."

Both Yena and Yuri was shocked and they looked at each other. "A-Are you serious?" asked Yuri disbelief.

Minju and Chaewon nodded in multiple times. "Police asks us if we know if she have a enemy or something related to that cause of the kills."

add Minju and their order arrived. She sips her juice slowly.

"So I answer to them that I don't know anything. We really don't know anything right?"

Yena nods. "Yes. Even I'm her childhood friend, I really don't know if she have a enemy or what."

answer Yena and she deeply sighed. Didn't expect that Sihyeon will end like that.

"Let's eat and forget about this, okay?" persuade Yuri and she caressing Yena's hand.

All of them nods and they start to eat with silently.

YURI saw Yena was spacing out at the balcony in her own room, Yuri slowly went in and she close the door.

She sigh and leaning closer to Yena. Yuri then back hugged her, make Yena was startled and she turn her head.

"Did you think about Sihyeon?" ask Yuri directly. Yena know she can't lie to her so she nods.

"I-I just can't believe she will end up like that way. Even I hate her so much, but I still feel pity to her. She's my bestfriend at all."

Yuri nodded hearing Yena's explaination. "I feel you, ducky. Come here."

Yuri turn Yena around, and she hugged Yena tightly. Yuri rest Yena's head on her chest and she caressing Yena's hair softly.

Yena close her eyes and she likes what Yuri do to her. She tighten the hugged and sigh again.

"Do you feel calm or not?" ask Yuri again and Yena hummed. "Yes. Thank you." Yuri chuckles softly.

"You are welcome." reply her and they went silent for a while.

"Let's sleep." add Yuri and Yena obeyed her. They broke the hugged and went to Yena's bed.

Yena lay down and Yuri put the comforter on her body. "I will go now, good night." Yuri smiles and was about to go.

But Yena immediately held her wrist make she stopped and turn around. "Where did you wanna go?" ask Yena and she pouts.

"Of course to my room. I'm sleepy." answer Yuri weirdly and Yena squeaked. "Sleep with me."

Yuri saw Yena was pouting and it made she giggles. "I'm serious, Joyul. Stop giggling." upset Yena.

Yuri rolled her eyes playfully and she nods. "Okay fine." reply her and she lay beside Yena.

Yena closed the lamps and the room went dark. She get into Yuri's arms and they are hugging each other.

"Goodnight, ducky."

"Goodnight, Joyul."

THE next day Yena, Yuri , Chaewon and Minju decide to eat together at Yuri's parent's house.

They all want to spend time together, Mr. Jo and Mr. Jo agree with it. They also ask Mrs. Choi to join them and the old woman agreed.

Now, all of them was in the living room, they all was talking and laughing together happily.

"So, Yuri did you still work as a maid to Yena?" ask Mrs. Choi and Yuri shook her head.

"No, mom. But me and Yena lived together. We do housework together."

"Are you kidding me, Yuri? Choi Yena do the housework? Seriously?"

Yena facepalmed hearing Chaewon's words. Chaewon and Minju giggles to her and she smack Chaewon's head.

"Yah! It's hurts!"

mad Chaewon and Yena rolled her eyes. "Serve your right. Mom, why did you ask that to Yuri?"

Mrs. Choi chuckles. "I just want to know. That's all, ducky. Don't worry." answer her simply.

"And how about you two?" ask Mr. Jo to Chaewon and Minju. The girls looked at each other.

"How about us, uncle?" laugh Minju awkwardly.

"When did you guys want to get engaged?" ask Yena while smirking.

Both Minju and Chaewon's face was red hearing that. Yuri laugh softly.

"Y-Yah, you stupid duck!"

"What? I'm just asking for my future dad in law. That's all."

answer Yena, she shrugged her shoulders pretend as she was innocent.

Chaewon glared to her, while Minju pinch Yuri's arm when Yuri still laugh to her.

"Okay that's enough, guys. Let's eat." said Mrs. Jo and all of them nods.

They stood up and walked to the dining table to lunch together.

To be continued..

miss this story? haha of course you guys are not