𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 ♡︎

DISCLAIMER:

•I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS BESIDES FROM THE VOLUME TWO OF THE STORY. ANY CHARACTERS FROM HAIKYUU IS OWNED BY HARUICHI FURUDATE.

•I DO NOT OWN ANY PHOTOS, GIFS, ETC. FROM MY STORY. ANY OF THEM GOES TO THEIR RESPECTFUL OWNERS.

•PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON READING THIS STORY. SOME PARTS MAY TRIGGER ANY OF YOU, ESPECIALLY THE VOLUME TWO OF THE STORY.

THE PLOT IS WRITTEN BY ME WITH THE HELP OF MY BEST FRIEND.

—————————————

I am Hasumi Shigichi (@/Tsuklshlmasgf), author of this book of course. I am very vulgar with my language so I really hope I don't trigger all of you lol. My writing isn't that much of "professional" but I will try to make you enjoy my stories. I wrote about 3 books, still Tsukishima x reader but it was cringe so I didn't continue them and unpublished the other. Anyway, INTRODUCTION.

——————————

[L/N] [F/N]

Hair length: (h/l)
Hair color: (h/c)
Eye color: (e/c)
Height: 5'7-5'8

(Kinda tired of the short y/ns in stories, though I am short irl. Either way I just wanna twist the common y/n stereotypes.)

[Y/N] is a selfless and maybe also an independent person. She may be vulgar with words with her friends, but overall, she just doesn't want anyone to know her weakness. She's taller than all other girls her age, that's for sure. Ever since her parents got divorced, money wasn't easy to grab. Her mother had to work overtime just to provide [y/n] a stable life. Over time, she met Yamaguchi Tadashi who was the son of the co-worker of her mom. And Tsukishima Kei at school. The three eventually became friends. She was then introduced to volleyball which became their second hobby apart from star-gazing which Yamaguchi introduced to them. Well let's just say her stamina was weaker than Tsukishima's in comes to sport, though her great-thinking makes up for it. Oh how she wishes to have a better stamina one day.