Chapter 7

Katey's POV

"You have." I tell him and get up from the amplifier. I walk toward the direction of the stage again and walk down the stairs. "Bye guys." I wave at them.

"Wait, where's Harry?" Niall asks, looking worried. "On the amplifier behind chords and rope." I tell them, as I continuer walking down the stages stairs.

"Bye!" Ashton says, waving at me. "Bye!" I say with a smile to him. Today has been a pretty "good" day but I can't wait to just go back to the hotel and sleep.

I go back out the doors that I had come into to go to the restroom. I see all my friends right where I left them, still engaging in convo.

"Ready?" I ask when I reach them. They all nod, following me toward the hotel.

We flag down a cab, getting comfortable for the 30 min drive. We are staying at a very nice hotel where only a few fans are.

I quickly pay the cab driver, despite the evil glares I get from my friends for not letting them pay.

I shrug it off and go towards the very expensive glass doors. My friends are following me, Katie and Ally still talking about Zayn.

Katie has tear marks down her face, mascara staining her red cheeks.

Becca runs up and walks at the same pace I am towards the elevator. "I cannot believe he did that. I'm still in shock." She says.

Should I tell them I met all the boys? I'm scared that they will hate me for not introducing them to them.

"Your deep in thought." Ally tells me. I didn't even realize we were in the class windowed elevator, taking us up to the 19th floor. Yes. We got a penthouse suite. I though it would be fun. We're staying in LA for 3 weeks, why not spend all the money you can?

The elevator dings, telling us were here. We walk to the left, staying far away from the balcony, fear of heights, and go to room 1994. I just realized its Ashton's birth year.

Yes. I'm that kind of fan.

I take the key card out of my back pocket, only to find it's not there. "You guys go on in. You have a card. I need to go find mine." I tell them look on the ground for the white and blue card.

"Do you need help?" Becca asks. "No. I'm ok. I'll be back in a minute."

I got back to the elevator and look around. Not there. I push the lobby bottom and the large machine starts decreasing towards the ground.

The door beeps again, Opening on the 14th floor. There stand the famous Harry Styles. "We have a lot to talk about ma'am." He says. I flinch at the scariness in his voice. This is going to be a long night.

CHAPTER 7 COMPLETED! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!❤️