Chapter 12

Luke's POV

My phone goes off, showing I have a message.

I'm going swimming and bringing a few friends. Can you and the lads come down?

I quickly respond with a "hell yeah" and tell the other boys. They all agree and we all get ready.

It takes us about 5 seconds to get ready(😏) and we all walk quickly toward the elevator. It's on floor 19 right now and it takes a few minutes to get to our floor and when it open, my heart literally flies out of my chest.

Her long blond hair cascading over her shoulders. Her blue eyes sparkle in the light. She's in a white cover up with a red bathing suit that has white polka dots on it.

We all pile into the elevator that's to small for all of us to fit. I was next to the blond, and I realized she is pretty short and hot, but that's the way I like them.

Ashton, Calum, me, and Michael are in the elevator with 3 girls I don't know, and Katey. Harry and Liam are in here too. Niall and Louis will be down a little later.

The loud ding signals that were at the lobby floor, all of us piling out.

"The pools this way!" Calum shouts, clearly more excited than any of us.

"Hi. I'm Becca." The blond says. I stop and look down at her. "I'm Luke." I say, giving her a small smile. "Nice to finally meet you." She says, starting to walk toward where everyone else was.

We all jump into the pool at the same time. "CANNON BALL!" Katey screams, making a big splash off the diving board. She came up coughing a lot. Harry quickly swims over to her, me quickly following.

She continues to cough until she is in the shallow end of 4ft. Harry looks at her, cupping his hands around her face as she calms herself down. Apparently I'm the only one still staring because Calum jumps on my back and pulls me under.

We slashed around and played in the pool for a good 2 hours. We finally get out a little past 1AM. It's been a pretty long day with the concert and the girl. Becca. That's all that's on my mind.

"Becca, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her with pleading eyes.

"Sure. I'll be up soon." She tells Katie, Ally, and Katey. She turns back to me and smiles. "Yeah?" She asks, flashing her white teeth.

"I was um... Wondering how long you are going to be in L.A." I say, stuttering quite a bit.

"3 weeks. What about you?" She says, her smile growing wider.

"A month. We're making/recording a new album here." I told her. She just nods.

"So.... I was wondering if maybe... You wanted to catch dinner with me one night?" I ask, mentally slapping myself for the nervousness. She just makes my mind go a million miles an hour! I only meet her about 2 hours ago!

"Sure." She says shrugging her shoulders like it was no big deal. "We'll,.... Good then." I say, trying not to show too much excitement in my features.

"Shall we go up? I'll walk you to your room." I tell her, touching the small of her and and walking to the elevator.

"You don't have to, Luke." She says, but I really want to.

"Too bad." I tell her, smiling. The. She does the cutest thing.

She sticks out her tongue and laughs.

We counted the floor numbers as we went up on the elevator.

"7-8-9-10" we both say at the same time as we see the number light up.

"Level 19. Here we are." I tell her, again touching the small of her back, letting her guide me towards her room. I feel my hands get shaky.

"Thanks for walking me." She says, giving a shy smile. "No problem. Do you have a phone?" I ask her. "Yeah."

"Give it here. I'll put my number in it. Text me saying it's you first." I tell her. She nods and hands over her phone.

I quickly type in my cell number, and hand it back to her. "Thanks again." She says.

"No problem." I say, bending down, kissing her softly on the cheek.

"Goodnight Luke." She says.

"Goodnight Becca."

Then she disappears into her hotel room. This has been the best fucking night.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 12!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!