Chapter 22

Katey's POV

I woke up with the biggest headache I've ever had in my life. I've drank before, but not this much. Never nearly this much. "Katey?" I hear someone say, but I can tell who it is with my huge migraine.

I feel something rise in my throat, knowing I'm about to vomit. I throw the covers off me and sprint to the bathroom, just almost missing it.

After I empty the contents in my stomach, I flush and turn off the light. "Hey." I see Harry, standing in sweatpants and no shirt. "Hi." I say, feeling a bit better.

"What happened last night?" I asked him, scared I did something regretful. It's not that I regret meeting harry, or kissing Harry, or sleeping next to Harry, it's just that I don't know him that we'll and I wanna know him better before we go too far.

"We had fun." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "It was the most fun I've had in a really long time." He said, coming closer to me. He leans in to kiss me but I put my hands on his chest, stopping him from coming closer.

"I just puked. I need to brush my teeth first." I say, slipping under his arm and running to my suitcase. I grab my blue toothbrush and white bottle of toothpaste and run back to the bathroom.

When my breath is minty fresh, I walk out of the bathroom and start running when I get close to the bed and hurdle myself on top of him. He pecks me on the lips. "All better." I say, laying next to him with my arm loosely slung over his torso.

I don't know how long we laid there, but it wasn't very long before Calum and Michael and Luke walked out of the room. All 3 of them had matted hair and wrinkled shirts.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked all of them, looking them up and down again. "We should be asking you the same question. You look like shit." Michael says.

" wow thanks. You look like shit yourself!" I throw back at him. They all laugh. "We just spent the night." Luke butts in. "Where the hell did you all sleep?" I ask, remembering there is only 2 queen beds.

"Me and Becca were in a bed, Calum and ally were in a bed and Michael and Katie took pillows out on the balcony and slept out there." Luke explains. "They also closed the curtains." Calum adds, wiggling his eyebrows.

Wow. My friends have turned into sluts. Not really. They probably didn't do anything, but still. They should know better.

Once all 3 boys left, it's just me and Harry. He's been with me a lot lately. I guess after I told him about... My family, he wanted to protect me.

I'm also still really confused about Harry's brother. "Why don't you go her a shower, I'll go back to my room and wait for you." He says, getting up to leave.

"Don't leave..." I say, wanting him to stay.

He's now staring at me, sitting on the edge of the side of the bed. He just nods and lays back down, adjusting his pillow. After he's settled, I put my head on his hard chest. His arm drops around my shoulder, his large hand on the area under my arm.

I slowly drift off to sleep again, wanting to just stay like this forever. I never want this to end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"Don't leave...." She says, looking at me with pleading eyes. I just nod and lay back down, fluffing my pillow. I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with her, because I can tell something is up. I don't know whether it's about our families problems, Ashton, or just something else.

She drifts off to sleep again, her breathing slow and steady. My arm around her, her head on my chest.

There's a knock on the door. I sigh and remove my arm from around Katey and set her head gently on the pillow. I walk quickly towards the door, and open it to reveal Niall. He's panting slightly, hair slightly messed up.

"Harry, you need to come with us to the hospital. Someone hurt Zayn." He breaths out. My eyes go wide, but then return to normal. Why should I care about that stupid bastard? All he did was do us bad.

At the mention of his name, bile rises in my throat. "I can't. Katey's sick. I need to take care of her." I respond with, showing no emotion. Zayn is still dead to me.

"Listen. I know your still pissed off that he quit, but he is still our friend. We need to be there for him." Niall says, now breathing normal. "I can't. I'll text you later." I tell him before closing the door in his face.

I can't see him again, even if he was hurt. I know that's selfish, but he's the one who only thought of himself when he quit our band, and I will never forget that.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! YES WE ARE COMING PRETTY CLOSE TO THE END OF BOOK ONE!!! PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! I LOVE YOU ALL! 280 READS ALREADY!!! I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!!!