Chapter 36

Beccas POV! (Finally!)

"I'm glad she went. She needed to go see Alyssa." I explain to Ally, who is in the shower while I put on my makeup. "Yeah. I'm glad she went. I'm really worried about her. I'm just glad Harry went with her." She says, turning off the water. "Me too," I say.

I put on a coat of mascara and some powder. Then I zip up my makeup bag, changing out of my pjs and into a light pink sundress, paired with some white wedges. Tonight, me and Luke are finally going on that date we never got to go on. He has refused to tell me where we're going, so I'm dressing as best as I can. Anything with him will be perfect no matter what we do. "Becca, can you hand me my spandex and the tank top on top of my suitcase?" She says, poking her head out the door. "Yeah." I say, grabbing the material and handing it to her.

"How do I look?" I ask ally when she steps out of the bathroom. "Oh my goodness! You look beautiful! Luke would be a fucking idiot if he doesn't want you!" She says, smiling at me. I'm not going to lie. This will be my first date ever. I've never had my first kiss until Luke Hemmings came in and stole it, not that I'm mad!

At 8, there's a knock on they door, signalling that he's here. "Wow." he says right when I open the door. He's wearing a dressy blue shirt and some black skinny jeans, paired with a black beanie. "You don't look so bad yourself." I say, earning a smile from him. "Shall we?" He says, putting out his arm for me to link mine with his. "We shall." I respond, smiling.

"So where are we going?" I ask him, as we step on the elevator. "It's a surprise." He says, grinning. I step outside to see a long black limo, with a driver standing my the opened back door. "After you." he says, setting his hand on my lower back. I feel sparks ignite on the spot where he touched me. i sit on the cold leather seat,him scooting in next to me. "Are you ok?" I ask him, as I feel his arm slightly shaking. "yeah. I'm just a little nervous. It's been a while since I've been on a date. Especially one so beautiful." he says, his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink. "Awe. This is actually my.. uh... first date ever." I explain. Now it's my turn to have a ruby red face. "Really? I would've guessed a pretty girl like you would have guys falling over heels for you!" He says, never breaking eye contact except to let them fall down to my lips as he slowly leans in.

I close my eyes, waiting for his lips to contact with mine. But they never get to. I hear a Big Bang and the car stops moving. I shoot my eyes open, looking around for the cause of noise. Luke is still sitting next to me and he has a worried expression on his face. "Sir? Why did we stop moving?" Luke says, grabbing my hand in his while opening the door. We both look around and notice there is a huge truck leaking its liquid all over the road. I immediately start to freak out when I see that it had the word -GASOLINE- on the side. I see everyone running away from the scene, which we should probably do. I take off my heels and carry them, running where the group of people are standing. "THERES SOMEONE IN THAT LIMO!" Someone screams loudly. Our driver!!!! "Luke! We have to get him out." I say, turning to see him not standing beside me anymore. I look towards the limo and see him desperately trying to get the man out of the car. No one else decides to help him, so I drop my shoes and purse and sprit as fast as I can towards Like and the hurt man. "Becca, get biack over there!!" He screams at me, but I don't listen. I grab one of the mans limp arms and help Luke pull him to the side. We hear ambulances in the distance and I pray to God that this man is okay and also that the gasoline won't ignite somehow.

"Well, I feel like our dates are always interrupted." I tell Luke as we start walking down the barley lit road. "This one isn't ruined yet." He says, stopping us in the middle of the now abandoned street. His hands lightly cup my cool cheek, slowly leaning down towards my lips. My eyes close and this time, I feel his soft, plump lips on mine. My hands rest softly on his chest. Even though I'm wearing my wedges again, I'm still no where close as tall as Luke Hemmings. He pulls back after a few seconds of our lips touching. he wipes a little piece of hair out of my face and smiles, revealing his cute little dimples. "You're beautiful." He says, his eyes not breaking contact with me. I can't help it, but I think I'm falling in love with Luke Hemmings!

----------------------------------

Katey's POV

"Ally?" I ask, completely confused. "Hi. I need to talk to you. It's an emergency." She says, looking from me to Harry and back to me. "Alone." She says. I nod, scooting out in the hall, leaving Harry inside the room. "How and when did you get here?"

"Just a minute ago, but that's not the point. I know about Harry's brother. Why didn't you tell me!?" She quietly screams at me.

"How the hell do you know about that?"

"Well he left a note for me." She said, shivering at the thought. "Well, what did he say?!" I say, anxious for answers. "He said to tell you to go to the movies on peach tree ave at 9:30 tonight alone or else bad things will happen to people you love." She says, her eyes filled with worry.

"So you didn't see him at all?" "Nope." is all she says. "Katey, have you told Harry yet?" She said, her eyes scolding me, already knowing the answer.