Chapter 32

Katey's POV

"Wake up, Harry or I'll sit on you." I say grunting. "That would be nice." He said, smirking while keeping his head rested on the soft hotel pillow. "Get your ass up now. We're gonna miss out flight!" I say looking at the clock that reads 7:15. Our flight leaves at 9 and its a 45 min drive to the airport. We still have to get through security and bags checked too!

When he doesn't move, I speed walk towards the bathroom holding a paper cup under the faucet and letting the cold water fill up. I walk back to the slightly cold room and look over at the bed to see it have no Harry Styles in it. "Harry?" I say, looking around but still not finding him.

"BOO!" He jumps out of the closet by the door and laughs as I fall to the floor in fear, spilling the cold water on me in the process. "You were gonna throw that on me? Hell no!" He says laughing. "I hate you..," I say. He again laughs, helping me back up on my feet. "I'm sorry." He said, turning completely serious. "I need to ask you a question." He says, his accent stronger than ever when he says those 7 words. I just nod my head, as if saying to go on. "Katey, will you be my girlfriend." He says. My face is now on fire and I know it is redder than a Tomato. "Yes." I tell him, smiling.

"I'm glad I have this affect on you." He says, walking forward, setting his forehead on mine, his hands cupping my face. "I love you." I tell him. He pulls back slightly, looking at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen him make. "I love you too." He says, lightly kissing my lips.

"Now we have to get ready! Hurry up Katey!" He says, snapping his fingers. I roll my eyes and walk over to my suitcase and pull out a new tshirt and shorts because my other ones are all wet now. I start to peel my shirt over my head and throw it on the floor when I heard Harry walk out. I turn to face him. His eyes immediately turn a dark shade of green. I quickly turn back around hurrying to dry my stomach off and then pulling the shirt over my head and sticking my arms in. I quickly fake off my old wet shorts and replace them with the new black Nike shorts. I stuff the wet ones in a part in my suitcase where my other clothes won't get dirty and smelly.

"Ready?" I ask him, zipping my suitcase. He's still standing there staring at me with lust filled eyes. "Harry?" I say, leaving my suitcase and walking over to him. As soon as I get in front of him, he grabs my waist and pushing me lightly against the the wall. I smash my lips against his, earning a moan from him. It quickly turns heated and soon were on the bed,him on top of me. "Katey, we have to go." He said pulling back slightly. I whimper at the loss of contact. "We have to go. We can finish this later." He said smirking again. Him and that damn smirk will be the death of me!

We get all out luggage and head toward the elevator. The other girls were fine with me leaving to see my family, and when I told them Harry was going, they all screamed so loud with excitement.

The elevator takes us down to the lobby and we walk outside to the driver waiting to take us to the airport. "After you." Harry says, opening the door to the black car. "Why thank you." I say smiling. He give me a sweet smile and closes the door after him. He walks around to the other side, slipping in. Once the car starts moving, he scoots over to the middle seat. I give him a questioning look, which he ignored. I look out the window at all the businesses. I feel my hand molded to another hand. I look over and harry has his hand in my hand, resting it on my upper thigh. He smiles at me again and I can't help but smile. I love Harry Styles and there is nothing anyone can do to change that. Except Harry's brother.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! IM AT CAMP RIGHT NOW, BUT I JUST HAD TO UPDATE!! COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW UF YOU LIKE MY BOOK!!!! ALSO ILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT BUT I CANT PROMISE ANYTHING!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK AND I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER AUDIENCE!

~Katie (AKA ME)!

Yay!!