Chapter 40

Harry's POV

"Shit." I say running back into the room. Right when I walked in, there was a note taped to the hotel room window. How the hell did he get on the fucking window 74 feet up?!?! I open the window and grab the note and close it back. I unfold the note, so no one notices.

I'm back and if you want to live, don't you fucking dare call the cops again. Stop being a little scared bitch and man up and come see me. And Harry. If you ever punch me again, you will be dead. Love you brother. SIKE!

I read the note over. Fuck. We're in deep shit. Maybe we should go in witness protection. I shake my head at that stupid idea. I have to keep Katey safe, even if my life depended on it.

I see Calum hug Katey. Thank god someone else knows now. I was starting to believe no one would ever know. I hear someone's phone ring and see Calum leave the room. I follow him, but he hangs up when I get to the door. "Who was that?" I ask Calum, eyeing him suspiciously "well... Liam, Louis and Niall are down stairs, along with Becca, Ashton, And Luke." He says. "They're all here?!" I scream. I'm not mad, I'm actually excited. I need to hug Niall!! I run to the elevator, repeatedly pushing the down button. When it finally makes it to the 74th floor, I hop in and KATEY is quick to follow, along with Calum and ally. "I need to see niall." I keep repeating. I know I sound like a total bitch right now, but niall gives the best hugs when you're feeling anything but yourself. It stops on the 33rd floor, picking up a family of parents and a little girl in a stroller and a boy who looks about 16. Everyone I look at him, I see him look away, but when I turn my head I feel him looking at me again. I don't as knowledge it though. I tap my foot in anticipation becoming impatient. The elevator finally stops on the lobby and I am quick to pile everyone else, but before I run off, the older boy grabs my shoulder. "I know it's you. Bye harry." He says, walking back to his family. I smile at the thought of our fan base. It consisted of both boys and girls and it's amazing.

I run to the boys, tackling Niall from behind. He falls to the found, me falling on top of him, causing me to hit my hand really hard on the tile ground of the lobby floor. I shriek in pain, rolling off Niall and holding my hand. Before I know it, Katey's by my side. I don't think I could ever live with myself if anything happened to her.

Once my hand stops throbbing, I sit up, everyone looking at me worried. "I'm fine." I say, standing up, but getting a little dizzy. I lean on Katey's shoulder a bit. "You ok?" She whispers only loud enough for me to hear. I see ally talking to Becca and they hug and smile. Katey has some amazing friends. I nod and regain my composure, feeling a bit better.

"Thanks." I whisper in her ear. She nods and smiles. That smile could literally make my heart stop. I know I sound like a little girl, but it's 100% true.

Katey's POV

After Harry regains his strength, he stands back up on his own. He's been through a lot. Not to sound like I have self pity, but these days I have known them, have been a living hell for me.

After we finally start having normal convos, we decide on going out for brunch. We choose to go to IHOP. It's only down the street so I grab Harry's hand and start walking ahead of everyone. His right hand is hurt and my left is hurt, which means we can still hold hands. About 10 minutes later, we're seated and looking over the menu, most of us drooling at the pictures.

The IHOP were at had to lock their door, because a lot of people had already gathered around outside. I decide on getting cheesecake pancakes with an orange juice. Harry got the same and I didn't really know what everyone else got. I feel my bandage on my throat, remembering last nights occurrences. "Harry?" I ask, looking at his prefect jawline. "Yeah?" He asks, searching my face for my emotions. "Is everything going to be ok? Will he come back?" I say, keeping my hand over the bandage. "I won't let anything happen to you." Is all he says, bring me in close.