Chapter 31

Katey's POV

Harry loves me. Harry loves me. Harry loves me. It just keeps replaying in my head. I just sit still in the scorching hot water, looking him in the eyes.

Before I can say anything, he smashes his lips onto mine. I react immediately, moving over to strattle his lap, tangling my fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss.

I hear the door open from the lobby, and I shoot off Harry as about 10 little kids come screaming and running then jumping into the pool. We both burst out in laughter as the kids splash each other. "Let's go up to my room." I say, getting up and grabbing his hand.

We both walk to the elevator, still dripping wet. We had forgotten our towels in our rooms. When the elevator starts moving again, Harry pushes me up against the glass window. I've never noticed how tall he was till now.

His lips hungrily meet mine again, moving his hands up and down my sides, then moves to my lower back. He pulls away, slightly out of breath and rests his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much Katey." Harry says, making the butterflies come back. "I-I love you too Harry." I finally say. It felt so good to say that. I love Harry Styles.

"Katey, I just want you to know that if we tell everyone were.. Ya know, you will get a lot of hate from crazy fans." He said, looking at me sternly.

"I don't give a fuck what people think about me and you. It's our life. I......love you and that's all that matters." I respond with, never braking eye contact.

His lips meet mine again, but it was a soft kiss. It wasn't filled with want, but with love.

-----------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

She said it back. She loves me! I softly kiss her again, cradling her head in my hands. The elevator beeps, showing were at floor 19.

I intertwined my fingers with hers, walking to her room. I've been in her room more than I've been in my own room.

She unlocks the door, running towards the shower and hopping in. I quickly follow her actions. "Harry. I have to tell you something." She says, cupping her small hand on my cheek.

"I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow." She says. Wow ok. I thought she was going to break up with me or something. Even though I haven't technically asked her yet.

"Can I go with you?" I ask her, remembering I'm on break right now. "You really want to? It's been a while since I've been there. I already called my cousin, Alyssa, to make sure I could stay there. I would love it if you would go." She says.

"Ok. I guess we're going to Atlanta tomorrow." I say, smiling. "Let me go pack up, then I'll be back. I also need to tell the lads. I'll be back in 20 minutes tops." I tell her, kissing her forehead and getting out of the shower, almost slipping at how much water we tracked in.

"I love you." I say, peaking my head through the door again. "I love you too." She says, smiling making her dimples pop out. I never notice she had them before. I have dimples too. We have a lot in common and I know She's the perfect girl for me.

----------------------------------------------

I jump on the elevator going down to floor 14, getting off and walking to my room. "Liam? Niall?" I call out when I don't see anyone in the room. The connoting door is open though. I peak my head in to see Niall, Louis, and Liam all on the bed together, fast asleep.

I decide to take a picture of this.... Just for memories sake. I snap the picture and push my phone into my suitcase, zipping it up and rolling it to the door. I have to leave the lads a note, so I quickly use the notepad that's on the desk and write a quick letter.

"Going to Atlanta with Katey tomorrow. If you need anything, then you have my number. "

Once I'm done writing what I need to, I roll my suitcase towards the door, opening it to revel one of our many bodyguards. "where are you going Mr. Styles?" he asks me, a stern look on his face. "Up to my girlfriends room. Is that a problem?" I ask him, raising my eyebrow. It feels so right calling her that, but it haven't technically asked her yet..... His eyes turn to what looks like guilt.

"Sorry. Proceed. "he says, getting out of my way. I give him a slight nod and make my way towards the elevator, hitting the up button.

Once I reach floor 19, I get out, dragging my heavy suit case right behind me. Once I get in front of the door, I knock waiting for her to open the door. After about 5 minutes, the door swings open to revel her in only a towel. "I like the new wardrobe babe." I say, kissing her on her red cheek and entering the all too familiar room.

"HAHAHA." she says, walking over to her dark blue suite case. I see her pull out a few things and then walk back into the bathroom, hanging onto her towel tightly. "I need to get in the shower." I scream from the bed. "You better not be sitting on the fucking bed Harry Styles!" she screams from the echoing bathroom. "im not." I scream, jumping off the bed, falling onto the floor in the process.

I lightly laugh at her strand of cuss words that escape her mouth. She comes out of the bathroom with an oversized tshirt and some leggings. "Is that all you ever wear?" I ask her, smirking, still sitting in the floor. "Shut it styles." She says, checking the wet damage on the sheets.

"God Harry. You got the fucking water everywhere. It looks like a whale sat on the bed." She says, looking at me sternly with her hand on her hip. "Sorry." I say, hanging my head lowly.

She sighs, slightly chuckling like I wanted her too. Her laugh just makes me smile. I can't help it, but I just stare at her, my smile stretching across my face. "Come here." I told her, opening my arms.

It's like she didn't care if I was still dripping water everywhere, because she immediately walked into my arms, letting her arms snake around my neck, making her stand on her tip toes. This just all feels so right, and I hope it never changes.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!! I WONT BE UPDATING FOR A WHILE BECAUSE IM GOING TO CAMPS FOR 3 WEEKS!!! COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW!!!