Chapter 16

Luke's POV

I can't sleep. I've been awake for like 3 hours just thinking about her royal blue eyes, her slightly tanned skin in her bathing suit. I couldn't keep my eyes off her the entire night. I kept getting distracted.

This night I wouldn't have changed for a thing.

I check my messages.

B-Hey! It's Becca!:)

L-"hey! I'm taking you out for dinner. Tomorrow at 8. Wear something nice:)"

I hit send and instantly get butterflies in my stomach. She responds right away with an "okey:)"

I smile so big, I can feel my face stretching.

I set my phone on the dresser and sigh. Calum and Michael are in their room, watching a movie, and me and Ashton are just hanging out, we'll, he's in the shower sooooo.

We wanted to do a twitcam, but there's no connection. This hotels wifi sucks.

"Lukeeeee..." Ashton says, jumping on the bed after he gets out of the bathroom from a quick shower. "Ashtonnnnnn." I say, mimicking his voice. "Can we bond? I have secrets I wanna tell." He says

We do this every time me and him get a room together. Just me and him. We tell each other everything.

"Ill start." He says, sitting up, me doing the same. "Ok so that girl.... Katey, I have a secret. You can't tell anyone. Especially not her. She doesn't know and I don't wanna tell her just yet because I'm not positive but I think I'm right." He says.

My mind whirls. What is he talking about. A secret? About Katey? He'd only met her a few hours ago!!

"What are you talking about? Do you have a little crush on her or something?" Oh no. He's gonna fuck something up. He's going to fuck it all up.

"Please don't fuck with her heart." I say, sighing waiting for him to slap me. But he doesn't.

"Dude. Ok. What I'm going to tell you is going to be hard to understand." Ashton says clearly being serious. "Dude. Nothing is too hard for me to understand." I can't tell if he's going to punch me or hug me....

"Remember me showing you a picture of me and my mom and a girl with her little sister? I think that was Katey and her sister. I think we're related."

Before I can react, he's already up and out the door. Where is this fucktard even going?!?

I grab my room key and I'm out the door in a matter of seconds after him. He's waiting at the elevator, pacing back and forth. "Dude. I don't know where the hell your going, but you can't tell me that then just fucking leave!" I scream at him.

The door to Michael and Calum opens and Michael walks out, holding a coke. "What the hell is all the screaming for?!" He says, eyeing us both suspiciously.

"We'll...." I say, looking straight at Ashton. He just laughs nervously. "Nothing. We're just going to take a walk." I tell him as the elevator dings. "It's like 2:30am!" Michael whisper yells, his mouth hanging open.

Our next concert is not for another month, so we're on vacation, sorta. We're in the middle of making another album, but other than that, we're like turtles free in the desert. We can do whatever the hell we want!

"We'll be back In about a half hour." I tell him, grabbing Ashton's arm and dragging him into the elevator, letting it close before I say anything. "Dude when did you make this assumption?!" I scream at him loudly.

"She has the same picture on her Instagram. She said her brother was given up for adoption after that picture was taken. I was adopted when I was 5.... After the picture was taken."

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!! MORE JUICY STUFF TO COME!! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO❤️❤️❤️
-Katie