Chapter 23

Katies POV

"We can sleep on the balcony?" Michael says, smiling sweetly at me. We call room service and ask for a bunch of pillows. It took about 20 minutes for them to bring them up, but it was nice. Me and Michael sat on the floor, me sitting between his legs, leaning back into his chest.

Once the pillows got here, we open the sliding door and throw out pillows to make a "bed". It took us around 10 minutes to get comfortable and settled.

"Let's talk." Michael says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What about?" I say, sitting up crisscrossed in front of him, him mirroring my actions.

"Anything. Tell me about yourself."

"We'll I played volleyball in high school, I'm 18, I eat a lot, and my favorite color is black." I tell him, shrugging a bit.

"Black?" He questions, a smile plastered on his face. "Yah. It's so grunge AF." I explain to him.

"Ok. So tell me about you now." I say, raising my eyebrows. "We'll I'm Michael Gordon Clifford and I'm 19 years old. My favorite color is blue, and I am a fucking beast." He says, earning a laugh from me.

We talked for a little while longer, before I pull out my iPad from the bag I brought outside with me. We turn on Netflix and decide on High School Musical.

Once the credits roll over the screen, I start laughing at the throwback!

I turn off my iPad and set it off to the side. Michael sighs quietly next to me, both of us on our stomachs. I look down and see all the cars passing by. All the city lights are glowing brightly. I turn over to lay on my back, my hair falling over my shoulders.

"Can I tell you something?" He says, waiting for my response. I look over at him and smile. "Sure." I say shrugging. He turns over, facing me. It doesn't take him a long time to scoot over close to me. "I really like you. Even though I haven't known you long. But I really like you." He says.

Once he's right in front of me, I feel my heart rate pick up. Ringing in my ears, wanting him so badly to kiss me. "can I kiss you?" He asks, his face clearly red in the darkness.

I just nod my head, scared that if I said anything, I would scare him off. A couple seconds later, his mouth is molded with mine in perfect sync. It gets very aggressive and fast.

Before I know what he's doing, he has his shirt off and is towering over my small body. He locks his lips with mine again, deepening the kiss even more.

This will be the best night of my life but I don't know what the future will bring. It could get even better.

DOUBLE UPDATE! SORRY ITS NOT TOO LONG!! ILL TRY TO UPDATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!