Chapter 38

Allys POV

Once I get off the phone with Harry, I get completely and utterly scared for them. I decide to call Katie and see what she's doing. I told her and Becca about all this because I had to have a reason to leave, plus they wouldn't tell anyone.

I just wish Calum was here. I need to feel him again. I want him to kiss me. Touch me. Hold me. I just want him to be present in my life all the time.

"Hello?"-K

"Hey. Katey's at the hospital."-A

"Oh my god! What happened?!"-K

"I don't know yet. She went and then Harry had a feeling that this wasn't good, so he left after she left."-A

"She doesn't deserve all this."-K

"I know. It makes me sick just thinking about Harry's brother."-A

"But Harry's such a good guy. And I can definitely tell, she is falling for him hard."-K

"Me too."-A

"Ok we'll I got to go. Michael is taking me out for a midnight snack."-K

"Oh lord. Don't get prego."-A

"NO PROMISES!"-K

After that, she hangs up. I smile at her child like behaviors. I call Calum next. He doesn't know anything but that I went to Atlanta to see Katey.

"Hello?"-C

"Heyy."-A

"How is Atlanta?"-C

"Goodish."-A

"What's wrong?"-C

"Nothing."-A

"Ally you know you can talk to me about anything."-C

"I know but it's complicated right now. Ill tell you soon though, even though it's not my right to tell."-A

"Alright. I know you will. I miss you. My cuddling buddy."-C

"I miss you too!"-A

"I've got to go. I'll see you when you get back?"-C

"Yeah."-A

"Bye."-C

"Bye."-A

When I get off the phone with Calum, I really wanna call Harry. But I refrain. But I will call them if they're not back soon.

-----------------------------------------

About 3hours later, I'm going completely insane. I pull out my phone to see its 1:34am and they're not here yet.

I dial Harry's number and he picks up on the second ring. "Hello?" He says, his voice clearly exhausted. "Hey. Are you guys ok?" I say, relief washing through me when I hear Katie ask who it was.

"We're talking to the police right now. We'll be back in about an hour." He says.

"Ok. Thanks Harry. For keeping my best friend safe." I say, meaning every word.

"You're a good friend to her." He tells me and then I hear Katey ask again who it was. "It's ally." He says, then I immediately hear Katey's voice on the other line squeal. What is going on with her?

As if hearing my thoughts, harry says, "she's doped up on meds still." I laugh lightly and then hear Katey again, begging to talk to me.

"Hello?" She says though the other line. "Hey girl. You ok?" She laughs again and says a shy yes. "They give you meds right before you left didn't they?" I already know the answer when she doesn't answer.