Chapter 8

Ashton's POV

"Bye!" I say waving at her as she descends down the stairs. "Bye!" She says waving back, smiling.

All the guys head toward the direction where she said Harry was, but they head back a few seconds later, shaking their heads and looking around.

"Harry?!" Niall screams, it echoing across the stadium.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I ask them, no one specifically. "There's a note." Liam comes back with a paper that's torn in half, writing on one side in messy writing.

Went to go find out stuff with Katey. Don't wait up for me. I'm going to the hotel first and then I am going to find her.

Well, that's strange? Why would he follow her? He just met her?

"I'm going to call him." Niall says. You can definitely tell Niall is the most "fatherly" in the group.

I sit on the edge of the stage, dangling my feet off the side. Today has been an amazing day, people singing loud with us, cheering for us.

Our fans mean so much to me, it's unreal. I try to do my best to meet all of them, but there are MILLIONS of them! I have to pat One Direction on the back for letting us have this today.

Without them, we wouldn't be this famous today.

I sigh and lean back where my feet are still dangling and I'm laying on my back, my hands resting on my stomach. Today has also been very tiring.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Dude, wake up. We're leaving." I hear Luke say, shaking me lightly.

"K." I tell him, standing up and stretching. "I'm so tired." Michael says once we catch up with him and Calum. "What hotel are we staying at?" I ask them.

"Some expensive one about 30 minutes away." Luke says, opening the door, the cool air hitting my face. I shiver at the brisk LA weather.

We all pile into the large tour bus and I take a seat in the loft above the drivers seat. Calum lays on the couch, Michael goes into the bathroom, and Luke sits in the chair off to the side.

About 30 minutes later, we pull up to an expensive hotel, that's made of pretty much all glass. I see another tour bus there too, but no screaming fans or anything.

"Whose tour bus is that?" I ask Luke, whose looking in awe at the hotel.

"One Directions." He says, gathering his black backpack, and filling it with snacks we kept in the basket beside the couch.

"Do they have a swimming pool?" Calum asks, moving around on the couch.

"Is he dreaming?" Luke asks me. "Probably." I say, which causes both of us to laugh.

Michael finally emerges from the bathroom when the bus parks.

"Good lord what did you eat?!?" Luke screams, running off the bus. I'm quick to follow, jumping down and running out.

"OMG!!!" Calum screams, running out of the bus, screaming like a girl.

"That smells horrid!! Who is the blammer?!" Calum says, plugging his nose.

"Mikey." I say, pointing to the bus, Michael coming out slowly. "If it smells tomorrow, I'm going to beat your ass." Calum says, walking to the front entrance.

"Hey Cal, don't be mad at me!" Michael says, running after him smiling.
I laugh and head towards them.

We get our key cards, and go toward the glass elevator. We're on floor 14, and the elevator makes it's descend toward us, but jerks and stops before it gets to us.... It got stuck.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 8!!!! COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW😘