Chapter 34

*MATURE CONTENT*

Harry's POV

I don't know what happened when Katey freaked out today. She's really starting to worry me. We finally got into our room and she headed straight for the bed. I stayed up, sitting on the couch. I didn't have the tv on, or anything. I just sat there. Thinking about Katey. Why did we do today that triggered her to act like this?

We came to Atlanta. We saw her cousin. We passed her old house where... Her parents died. And then freaked out when she saw Trevor. We met back at a All Time Low concert. He was there with his girlfriend... Wait... Katey was there too...

She was with him. Were they together? When and how did they meet? There are so many questions filling my head. I need to just relax for a bit. I get up and walk to the bedroom where Katey was curled in a ball in the middle of the bed. I walk over to the bed and pick up the covers and scooting myself underneath of them and pressing my front to her back. She wiggles a bit, but doesn't object my presence. She scoots back a little more to be closer if that's even possible. I wrap my arm around her waist, her arm gripping my forearm. "I love you." I hear her whisper, before she turns her head, slightly looking at me. I immediately can't stop myself from my next action. I roll her over, pinning her arms down above her head, locking my lips with hers. I'm now straddling her and she doesn't object. I continually move my lips in sync with hers. I hear her moan from underneath me, both of us becoming breathless. She wiggles her hands out from my grip, flipping is over to where she is straddling me now. Now this time it's me who moans at the contact of her tugging at my hair. My hands move they're way towards her lower back, sliding my warm hands under her thin black sleeping shirt she had put on when we got up to the room. "I love you." She says, pulling back breathless. I just nod my head, as if to say it back but I was so breathless at the sight of her. She just looks at me, breathing heavily. "I'm going to get a bath." She says, getting up and pulling her shirt back down. I follow her to the bathroom. She stops when she gets into the bathroom and turns around, giving me a questioning look. I can't think of anything to do besides do what I've been doing. I walk forward quickly and lightly push her against the wall, kissing her, wanting more of her.

She kisses back, tangling her fingers in my hair yet again, letting me release another unwanted moan. We continue until we're again breathless.

"Get in the bath with me?" She says, breathing hard for the millionth time. I just nod. "Let me go get a swim suit on." She says, retreating back into the room. I take off my shirt, and take off my belt. I step out of my jeans and am left standing in my boxers. I walk over to the huge tub and start to draw the bath water. "Harry?" I hear her small, innocent voice behind me say. I turn around to see her in a plain black bikini, with a nervous look on her face. I walk over to her and grab her small hand in my large one. I let her go into the tub first, then climbing in behind her, letting her back lean on my front. She takes her hair out of a bun and her hair falls down around her shoulders. I run my fingers through her soft hair and her head drops back and she releases a small moan. I continue to play with her silky soft hair for about 10 minutes. Once the bath is full, I reach up to turn off the water. Her small hand comes up and grabs mine. She brings my hand down to her bare stomach. She interwinds her fingers backward on top of my hand. Again I see goosebumps spread across her soft skin. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now." I whisper to her softly.

She carefully turns around, making sure none of the water falls out of the tub. She reaches over the edge of the giant tub and grabs a bottle of what looks like bubbles. "Bubbles?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow. "They're my favourite. Plus, I want to take this suit off and I can't Do that unless there is bubbles." She explains to me. I feel my heart start to race at the thought of me sitting here with Katey naked. Should I put myself in this position or should I leave while I can? Am I ready for this? Is Katey rushing this for me? Or does she really want this?

After a few minutes after she poured in the bubbles, she turns on the jets and sits with her back against me again. The bubbles start to fill up the emptiness of the tub, making it impossible to see the bottom. After sitting and relaxing for about 10 minutes, Katey lifts up a bit. "Can you help me take this off?" She says, looking at me over her shoulder. I nod, becoming awkwardly nervous. I don't know why I'm feeling this way about this. I help her undo her top and let it fall into the water. The black material soon sinks, but Katey picks it up and pus it on the side of the tub. Next she scoots up a bit, slipping her bottoms off and quickly puts them off to the side. She turns around a bit, making the bubbles stick to her chest, but some cleavage is still showing. "I want you." She said, her eyes dark with want. "I want you so bad. You have no idea." I respond to her.

"What do you wanna do now?" She asks, scooting closer until her lips are hovering over mine. "Let's get out and get to bed." I tell her, me slightly sitting up with my back against the white bathtub. She just nods, waiting for me to stand up first. As I do so, I feel her tug at my hand. I turn around and see her back leaning against the place I was just sitting. She looks at me with the same darkened eyes, and pulls me down towards her, lightly, and crashes her lips onto mine, her hands tangling in my hair yet again, letting me release another moan. My hands move down to her bare waist, wanting to touch more of her.

___________________

"I love you." She says, as I lightly glide my fingers through her soft hair. "I love you too." She says, her hand tracing circles on my bare chest. Tonight has had some good times and bad times. Tonight was special for both of us. It was our first time. Ever. Katey didn't look like she believed me when I told her it was my first time, because people automatically assume that since I'm famous, I've slept with a bunch of girls. That's not true. And I'm glad Katey was my first. She was my first true love too. It's different with her. She makes me happy. I hope she continues to feel happy too because I can't stand to see her upset.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! LONGER CHAPTER TODAY!! IM STILL AT CAMP, SO ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!!