Chapter 17

Katey's POV

The flashes were blinding. Harry immediately runs over to the balcony, closing the door and shutting the curtains. "Well that was eventful." He says, running his fingers through his hair.

I sit up from my position on the bed. "Sorry about that. They're everywhere...." He says, coming back to me, his eyes, again, a shade darker.

His lips lock with mine again, him softly pushing me back on the bed, lightly straddling my waist. The kiss is soft but quickly turns a little heated.

He softly releases his mouth from mine, leaving us breathless. "I really like you." He breathes. Then the memories come flooding back like a hurricane.

My mom, dad, sister, brother I never knew, and Harry's dad. Everything comes so quickly. My head feels very foggy and lightheaded. "Harry, I don't feel very good." I tell him.

He immediately responds by picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. I sit in front of the toilet, Harry behind me, letting me lean into him.

"I didn't mean to rush everything." He says, rubbing circles on my back slowly. "It's not that." I say. I stand up, rushing over to my bag. I take out the pill bottle and empty out 2 pills into my hand.

"What are those?" He asks, coming up behind me. "Anxiety pills." I say, heading back to the bathroom to get some water. "Oh." He murmurs before sitting back on the bed. "I've gotta go to bed." I say, sighing. "I'm so tired. What time is it?" I ask. He pulls his phone off the night stand. "2:34." He says, making me cringe. "Do you have to get up at a certain time?" I ask him. "Nope. Nothing tomorrow." He states, patting the space next to him.

I slide under the warm covers and let myself fall into a deep sleep, but before I do, I give Harry a soft kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Harry." I say. "Goodnight Katey." He says, before I drift off.

-------

"Katey wake up." I feel my body being lightly shook. "Mmhmm." I say, lifting my body out of the warm sheets. "What time is it." I ask, letting my feet hit the floor.

"9:30." Harry says in a raspy voice. OMG. I think I'm going to faint. His morning raspy voice makes me shudder. It's probably the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life.

"Oh ok." I finally say. "It's freezing in here." Harry says, shaking a bit.

I take a minute to look at his appearance. Shirtless, his sweat pants hanging low on his hips.

I look down at my outfit. I have still my baggy shirt that has a fish on it, paired with black leggings. Wow. 2 different types of people. A hot guy and a fish shirt girl.

"Are you checking me out?" He asks, snapping me out out of my thoughts. "No." I say, walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I stand with my back against the door, my face hot from being caught.

"Hurry up. I need to use the loo." Harry says, knocking on the door I'm currently standing against. "I'm almost done." I say, doing my business and washing my hands.

I open the door to revel Harry, pacing back and forth. He shoves his way into the bathroom, almost knocking me down in the process. "Sorry." He says, not even closing the door.

I walk back to my suitcase, hearing Harry shuffle in the bathroom. I pulled out some high waisted shorts and a white tank top. I also pull out a champagne colored cardigan.

I was about to take off my shirt when Harry walks back in the room. "We'll I was about to change." I say, gesturing to the clothes piled on the floor. "Oh. Sorry. I'll go back into the bathroom." He says, retreating back into the small space. He closes the door and stays there until I'm completely changed.

"Ok. You can come back." I tell him. He comes back with his hair slightly wet. "Did you get a shower?" I ask, giving him a confused look. "I washed my hair in the sink." He said. "Oh."

He throws on a white t shirt and keeps his sweatpants. "Wanna go get some breakfast?" He ask, looking at me from beside the bed. "Yeah. Let me go talk to Ally real quick." He nods his head and I open the connecting door.

Ally and Becca are already dressed and Katie was still in bed. "Hey guys. I'm going with Harry to get food. Y'all wanna come?" I ask, then looking back at Katie. At the sound of food, she jumps quickly out of the bed. "Hey wait for meeeee!" Katie screams really loud.

She starts throwing around her clothes and undresses really quick. "Hey Katey can I-" Harry walks into the room, stopping mid sentence at the sight of Katie in her bra and underwear.

"Woah! I'm so sorry!" He screams, running into my room again, shutting the door loud.

"That's not the most he's seen." Becca says, eyeing me. "We weren't naked in the shower!!" I whisper loudly. "Sureeee." Ally says, wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes. Katie has stopped getting ready, standing there in her undergarments. "You were in the shower with h-Harry?" She stuttered. "OMG." I say, breathing loudly.

"WHY DO ALL YALL GET THE BOYS?! BECCA HAS LUKE, YOU HAVE HARRY AND ALLY HAS CALUM!!!!" She screams, pointing at each of us as she stated the obvious. "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" She says, still screaming.

"We'll maybe you should talk to Michael and you can...." Ally says, but stops when Becca covers her ears. "LALALALALALA." Becca says loudly.

"I wasn't going to say fuck." Ally says, her face turning red.

"We'll that's good to know...." Katie says, finally getting dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a 5SOS t shirt. Classic Katie.

"Let's go." I say, going back to the room and telling Harry were leaving. "LETS GO GET SOME FOOD!!" Katie screams when we all step into the hallway.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 16!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IM ALREADY ON CHAPTER 16!!! I WILL DECIDE WHETHER TO MAKE A SECOND BOOK OR MAKE THIS ONE REALLY LONG! ILL LET YOU KNOW LATER IN THE BOOK! THANKS FOR READING AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!!! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!!!