2. New Home

3rd POV

The Miller's stand infront of their new house. Admiring the beauty of it. It's a new beginning for them. This house would just be another cover to hide the idea of really goes on within the household.

Atlanta's POV
"It's a far cry from the walk-up in Houston and the apartment in New Orleans. Look at it," Georgia says, hip bumping me and Ginny.

"It's just ours? Just the four of us?" Austin asks, hopeful while looking at the house with amazement.

Such a young innocent, soul he has. "Mm-hmm," I answer, looking over at Georgia. We both truly know that our happiness isn't going to last very long. Also, does Georgia really seem like the kind of mom who's going to be a homebody, introverted mom?

With a rush of excitement, Austin runs towards the house saying,"I'm picking the biggest bedroom!" Georgia and I let out a chuckle.

Ginny just looks at the house skeptical about it. I roll my eyes, does she know that everything we're doing is for them.

Georgia and I go to walk inside, but notices Ginny not following. "Comin?" Georgia asks. Ginny folds her arms and rolls her eyes.

We walk back and get behind her. Then, we shoved her towards the house.

As I'm grabbing things out of the car with Georgia

As I'm grabbing things out of the car with Georgia. I see a white-haired lady getting out of her car, from across the street, angrily.

She slams the door and says,"I wanna know what you were thinking smoking weed on the side of the road in clear view of everyone. Neighbors, the cops. Seriously, I wanna know what was going through your brain!"

She was speaking to a dark brown haired boy around my age. "He's kind of cute," I mumble to myself. Self note: make unamed dark brown haired boys mine. Or not, depends on his personality.

I see his mouth moving, inaudible to me. I then see the lady's lips moving gritting teeth. The cute boy just stares at her. You can literally tell that he's fucking high. Okay, so I'm beginning to like him a bit more.

"Acknowledge me dammit!" The lady laughs and a giggle slips past my lips, resulting in Georgia to look over at me.

I shrug my shoulders. "What? This is the most entertainment that I'm going to be getting," I tell her, fixing my sun glasses with a smile.

 "What? This is the most entertainment that I'm going to be getting," I tell her, fixing my sun glasses with a smile