8. Celebrations

3rd POV

Atlanta lays asleep asleep at 5:00 in the morning when the frantic calls of her name coming from her mom, wakes her up.

Atlanta's POV

"Atty! Atty, wake up," she yells, jumping on top of me. I furrow eyebrows in confusion and turn to face towards her.

"What, Mom?" I ask, still dazed from being woken up.

"Is there a hair?" She asks, gesturing towards her chin. I ignore her question and go to look for my phone.

"What time is it?" I ask looking over at my phone to see that it is too early for this shit. I slump back down in bed, tired, while Georgia continues on talking.

"I can sorta feel it if I do this, but I can't see it," she says. I look up at her with a deadpan look.

"It's 5:00 a.m., Mom," I point out to her.

"Come on," she says, putting the tweezers in my face. I slap her hand away repeatedly, but she continues to put the tweezers in my face.

"Get the tweezers away from my eye, you psycho!" I exclaim.

"Atty, I'm serious! Is there a hair? And you can't call me psycho because you are one too,"she says. Finally, I give in.

"Ugh! Jesus, hang on!" I tell her, trying to turn on the lamp that sits on my nightstand. I turn back around to face her.

"Come on, hurry," she rushes me. I let out a long sigh. I need my fucking beauty rest.

I sit up to get a better angle. "No, there n-- oh," I say in amusement.

"What?" She asks.

"Yeah, there's a hair," I confirm suspension, taking the tweezers out of her hand,"wow, it's really long."

"Pluck it! It's my first day. I can't show up all Chewbacca!" She tells me. I go to pluck it, but stop.

"Is this about Paul?" I ask her in amusement.

"No," she deadpans, "it's about the fact that aging is a horrible, inevitable death sentence where your body betrays you slowly till you die. Pluck it," she orders.

I let out a laugh. "If I could skin you and wear your prepubescent face, I would," she adds, getting closer to my face.

"Stop talking, Chewbacca," I tell her jokingly, so I could pluck the hair.

I finally get a grasp on it and pluck it. "Got it," I tell her, and we both look at the hair.

"Oh, this really bums me out," she says.

Timeskip

I sit in English as Mr

I sit in English as Mr. Calix was talking, looking over my last post.

@Attywithafatty