6. On The Line

3rd POV

Something that's an issue for Atlanta is that she's always putting everything on the line

Something that's an issue for Atlanta is that she's always putting everything on the line. She would rather put her happiness on the line then let Austin have to suffer through this cruel world.

It's funny how everyone wants world peace, but never are really going to put in the effort on accomplishing that dream.

It's similar to Atlanta wanting to accomplish her goal, but the only difference is that she's willing to work for it.

Atlanta's POV

"I bring me," we sing the chorus of a song that we're working on.

"Get my, bout my, go hard, looking for another like me," I sing my part.

"I bring me," we sing again until the door to the room is opened and in walks Nikita.

"Hey, bitches," she greets, closing the door behind her.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Vera asks her, looking at her outfit.

"Doesn't matter. But I have news!" She practically squeals. I raise an eyebrow up at her.

"What kind of news?" Lisa asks cautiously.

"I know someone that could possibly be y'all manager!" She screams. I
My eyes widen, and I jump off the dresser that I'm sitting on.

"Shut the fuck up. Ain't no way," I say in disbelief.

"Yes way, girly. Do I look like someone that tells lies?" Nikita asks. We all give her a deadpan look.

"Don't answer that," she says and opens up my closet.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asks the ecstatic girl rummaging through my closet.

"We need to get ready. He's at this club right now," Nikita informs us. Vera raises an eyebrow up at that.

"How the hell are we going to be getting into a fucking club. If you remember, this is a small as town. Everyone knows everyone," she points out.

"I know some people that work there and are willing to let us in through the back. Also, the place is probably going to be packed," Nikita assures.