17. Boo, Bitch!

3rd POV

3rd POV

The night had ended like any other, revolving around Ginny. Seems like she has two boys that she's stringing along. But this isn't a Ginny Miller story. No, this is an Atlanta Miller story.

A lot had happened that night. For example

Flashback

Atty arrives at the food truck, and she is immediately set on getting herself a plate. She got a Big cheese melt with French fries and a sweet tea at Juicy J's TX Melts. It was the only thing that Atty had really liked about Texas. She had practically pleaded with Ethan to get them to be one of the sponsors.

After leaving the truck, Atty makes her way backstage towards the dressing. She sits at her spot and begins eating.

Vera, Lisa, and Nikita all make their way to her, surrounding Atty

Vera, Lisa, and Nikita all make their way to her, surrounding Atty. "Bitch, how you gonna get yourself food but not us," Vera complains, kissing her teeth.

A few seconds pass as Atty swallows a bite of her food before she answers. "Y'all never told what Y'all want, and I don't even know if y'all like Juicy Js," she says.

Lisa grabs a few fries and eats them. "That shit is so fucking good. Taste better than Wellsbury organic ass food," she voices.

Atty nods her head in agreement. "I know, but you touch my food again, I'm cutting off your hand," she threatens.

Just then, a knock is heard on the door. "Come in," Nikita yells out, allowing them entrance. The door is opened and Mr. Calix walks in. Atty immediately situates herself.

"Hello, I was wondering if I could speak with Atty, alone if you don't mind?" He asks politely and professional like. The girls all wear smirks and look at Atlanta teasingly.

"It's fine," they all say in unison before leaving out of the room. From behind Mr. Calix, the girls make sexual gestures, and Atlanta flips them all the bird. When they all leave, the English teacher moves closer towards the teenager.