10. Regular Behavior

3rd POV

Atlanta stands, in the one of the many hallways in the high school, tired ass hell, along with her friend group.

They continue to talk about nonsense, half asleep, but they pause when they hear squealing.

Atlanta's POV

I turn in the direction of the squealing to see that the sound came from Max. I roll my eyes at her. "It's to early for this shit," I mumble out.

"Preach, bestie," Vera says lowly.

Max runs down the hallway twerking, chanting, and yelling just to get to Ginny. Baby, it's too early for all that shit.

They both start to walk in our direction, which was where Bracia. As they pass by us, Bracia asks Ginny," Ginny, you coming to leadership?"

Ginny looks at her awkwardly before answering with,"Can't. Sorry." Baby, let me tell you, she was not sympathetic about it.

Why would you even choose someone that literally doesn't understand anything about over someone that has a somewhat similar identity and could understand your problems? Dumbass really.

Timeskip

I stand boredly as Mom is forcing us to play this stupid ass game for some reason. "I can literally be in the studio right now," I mumble under my breath as I just toss the ball.

"Why do I have to be here?" Ginny asks, also bored of the circumstances that we're in.

"Because you're grounded for your near misdemeanor. Because we're bonding as a family. Because I wanna cheer up Austin. Pick your favorite," she lists off, giving Ginny a smile and tickling Austin. Ginny just rolls her eyes.

I give her a fake smile and flip her off. She blows me a kiss before looking around.

She stops and stares at something or someone. I look in the area she's staring at to see her gazing at the mayor. I hip bump her and tease her. "Look at you, Mom," I tease her, a smirk on my face.

She blushes a bit and smiles back. I look back over and see Vera near. "Ooh, Mom, I'm about to leave with Vera. Vera!" I yell out. Vera turns in the direction her name's been called in.

She spots me, and I wave her over. "Hey, guys, I will be right back," Georgia assures us before walking away towards Mayor Paul.

Vera finally gets to me, and we hug. "You're mom is still hot," she whispers in my ear, resulting in us letting out a fit of laughter.

We pull away from each and look back over at Georgia, who is now talking to Paul. "'Cause my mom's a lying skank," we hear Ginny say with an attitude.

We both turn and mean mug her. "I still don't like your ass," Vera says, whilst rolling her eyes.

 "I still don't like your ass," Vera says, whilst rolling her eyes

I also roll my eyes. "Let's just go, I ain't got time for this petty bitch," I tell her, and then we walk away. We got better things to do.

Timeskip

I'm currently on FaceTime with the girls as we just talk about regular shit

I'm currently on FaceTime with the girls as we just talk about regular shit. "Do y'all want me to schedule y'all a studio session tomorrow because y'all also have a photoshoot," Nikita tells us as she takes off her makeup.

"You mean that the shoot is with all of us?" Lisa asks. Vera rolls her eyes.

"No, she didn't just say that," she says, sarcastically, rolling her eyes. We all start laughing. Lisa just flips her off.

The song "Throw That Ass In A Circle" by Lil Ronny Motha F starts to play, and we all start dancing. I start twerking, and the girls begin to hype me up. "Throw that ass back bitch!" Nikita yells into the phone as I continue twerking.

 "Throw that ass back bitch!" Nikita yells into the phone as I continue twerking

I let out a laugh, but stop once I hear on knock on my window. I turn around to see Marcus staring at me with a stunned look. I smirk at him. "Enjoyed the show?" I ask him.

I grab my phone and tell the girls that I'll call them back. "Are you going to let me in, or?" The boy asks. I roll my eyes and open up the window to let him in.

He jumps through the window and goes straight for my bed. I cross my arms. "What are you doing here?" I ask him with a sigh.

Marcus just shrugs his shoulders. "I came to see Ginny, but then she kicked me out so, here I am," he nonchalantly explains.

My eye twitches from hearing him saying that he came for Ginny. He makes me want to choke the hell out of him. "So what, you thought the sister would be the second best choice for you?" I ask angrily. His eyes widen from surprise, and he shakes his head in denial.

 His eyes widen from surprise, and he shakes his head in denial

"Nope, that's not the case," he says. I roll my eyes.

"If you're not here for a valid fucking reason, then get the hell out," I seethe out at him. He quickly moves to leave out my room through the window. He glances at me one last time before leaving out.

I throw my lamp at the window, pissed off. "Fuck, I need some damn molly!" I yell out. I'm definitely going to start dating girls because of this type of shit.