15. Shit Talking

3rd POV

Time has passed since the squabble between Atty and Marcus

Time has passed since the squabble between Atty and Marcus. She has kept her distance and put her attention on her career and Calix.

Marcus has been trying to get her attention, but he still got all types of bullshit bothering him at the moment.

Angel and Vera haven't talked or seen one another since their meet up at Sophomore Sleepover. He was a mystery to Vera, one that she dearly wants to solve.

Now, Lisa in the love life department is sort of chilled out. Abby and her have meet up and hooked up a bit. They wanted to keep it casual now. It's only a matter time before feelings start to get into their situation.

Lastly, Nikita has just been Nikita. What is there to be said about that.

Atlanta's POV

I walk into the kitchen after getting ready and spot Georgia dancing away in the kitchen

I walk into the kitchen after getting ready and spot Georgia dancing away in the kitchen. I freeze and my spot and stare at her. What the hell is going on.

I furrow my eyebrows as I walk closer to her. "Mom?" I call out to her in a questioning tone.

She turns to me wearing a happy smile. "Hey, Pumpkin, what you up to?" She asks me enthusiastically, still wearing a smile.

I snap out of my shock and answer her. "I'm going to hang out at Brodie's later, have practice with the girls, and then just chill," I list out.

"Well, you do that. I gotta go," she says hurriedly before skipping away. I turn to continue looking at her as she leaves. What a weird morning.

Timeskip

The girls and I are currently sitting in Brodie's basement watching his band practice after being invited by Press, who's playing the game. We watch Padma sing beautifully while the guys play the music.

I look over and see Ginny, who was invited by Hunter, staring intently at Padma and Hunter as they sing together. She attempts to pull down her shirt to show off her boobs, but it does nothing; she goes back to glaring. Aww, how adorable.