1.The Drive

3rd POV

Atlanta looks down at the corpse in front of her. Her mind rushing at maximum speed. She felt no remorse for the man. All the shit she had to go through because of him. She could almost laugh at the circumstances.

Her thoughts are cut short by the sound of snobby bitches talking shit behind her.

Atlanta's POV

"Poor Amber Lynn. I know they had their problems with the divorce but still, she must be devastated," one of the snobby ladies says. I roll my eyes as Austin comes over and stands between Ginny and I, to look at Kenny's body.

This is why I'm so fucking glad that we're moving. Bitches like them piss me off. "Have you seen the new wife? Who shows that must cleavage at a funeral? Along with that Mexican whore of a daughter too,"the other lady with blonde hair says.

I look down at my outfit.

I hate when people hate on you because they not you

I hate when people hate on you because they not you. This being the last straw, Ginny and I guide Austin over towards our mother, purposely going where the two women were.

"Tacky," the red head woman says with a scoff. When we walk past them, Ginny and I accidentally bump into the short haired blonde woman. With me having a drink in my hand, it spills on both of them.

"Oh!" The both gasps.

"Oops. Pardon me," I excuse myself with a sarcastic smile.

"I tripped," Ginny says, and we begin to walk away. I hear the two ladies scoff and sound of their heels retreating.

3rd POV

On the other hand, Georgia Miller was putting on an act for the other guests. It was the only way for anything to be believable. "Kenny was the best. The best. After being a single mother for so long, he was like a godsend. And he was wonderful with the kids. He treated him like his very own," she 'weeps'. Sniffles, tears, and everything was out to prove a point.

Ginny and Austin can be seen looking over at their mother. One with sadness and one with a blank face.

Atlanta was downing some sparkling water they have set out for the minors. She has a smirk on her face. One many would mistaken for mischievousness, but it was actually amusement.

Amused on how well her mother was playing her part. It instantly turnt into a scowl once she hears Kenny's ex-wife, Amber, talking shit. "Well, they weren't his own, yet they're getting all his money. Giving poor Davey's inheritance to that... trash," she sneers. She's talking to the two ladies that were just talking shit.

Davey, a grown ass man, just nods his hand behind her. "He was a bastard," she curses.

All the while, Georgia says, "He was generous angel, and I can't believe he's gone." A tear drop escapes her eyes. The power that the Miller family had without any knowledge.