3. First Day

3rd POV

It's the next day. The sound of Atlanta's alarm ringing, wakes her up. She groans and reluctantly turns off the alarm. Exhaling, she says, "Fuck my life."

With that, she gets out of bed. She drags her feet onto cold floor and makes her way into her bathroom. She hooks her phone up to her speaker, not knowing how high the volume is. When the presses play to begin listening to music, she jumps from the booming of the bass.

"Holy shit!" She screeches and places a hand over her fastly beating heart. She's definitely awake now.

Timeskip

Atlanta's POV

I say my goodbyes to Austin and Georgia as I walk out the house, straightening my out my outfit.

I don't know why, but I was given a little Selena Quintanilla inspiration when I was picking out this outfit

I don't know why, but I was given a little Selena Quintanilla inspiration when I was picking out this outfit. Anyways, I am happy. They were able to bring my baby to me a day early.

I would probably kill myself if I'm deprived away from her

I would probably kill myself if I'm deprived away from her. Anyways, I get inside my car and head to school while listening to music.

I really hope today ends up being a fun day.

Timeskip

I walk into my first period class after getting my time table. That reception lady was two seconds from getting herself punched into the fucking mouth.

Bitch had the nerve to say that I should go back over the border. Ooh, I've killed once and won't hesitate to make it twice.

I walk into the class and kids are just sitting on desks gossiping and shit. Did I mention that this is ELA? Well, now you know. The teacher sits at his desk, sorting out his lesson planner.

I make my way over to him. "Excuse me, Mr, I'm new here," I say in a kind voice. The man looks up at me. Not to say much, but the bitch is very fucking hot.