5. Solving Problems

"What are friends for?"

Atlanta's POV

I stand outside with my friends, discussing everything that went down yesterday. "Bitch, you broke her door?" Nikita asks, flabbergasted by the news.

I nod my head. "I'm literally sick and tired of her disrespecting our mom. That bitch needs to learn manners," I complain to them with a pout.

Lisa pulls me into a side hug. "Well, atleast you get to try out for the dance team soon," she reassures me, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I playfully glare at her. "You know damn that you're not allowed to kiss me because your red lipstick is very pigmented," I remind her. She rolls her eyes while Nikita and Vera laugh at the scene.

"What would I do without y'all in my life for humor?" Vera asks sarcastically with a smirk.

"Probably die from the constant nagging your sister, Star, does," Nikita answers with a smile.

Vera points a finger at her. "True," she says with a silly smile, and we all start to laugh. Tears well up in my eyes from us laughing.

"You're going to make me mess up my makeup," I complain as I lean my head up, so tears won't fall and ruin the masterpiece I made.

"What are friends for?" Lisa says, leaning onto me. I put my head back down and from afar, I see Georgia standing by her car.

"Dios mio," I whisper to myself. The three girls look at me confused. I gesture towards the direction Georgia's in, and they all look.

Vera let's out a low whistle. "Damn, your mom's hot," she says, looking at her up and down.

"I wouldn't mind her fucking me with a dildo until my legs are shaking like hell," Lisa exaggerates, also checking my mom out.

"Are her boobs real?" Nikita asks, tilting her head. I shake my head at them, disgusted by their little infatuation with my mom.

"Oh, that's so gross," I say and fake gag. Nikita turns around and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Girlie, you can't do that. You don't have a gag reflex," she says in a fake saddened expression before going back to seeing if my mom's boobs are real.

I roll my eyes at them. I gather my things to leave. "Well, my bad bitches, I have to go," I tell them and start giving them hugs.

"Aww, well, call us bitch. Also ask your mom if her boobs are real," Nikita says as I'm leaving.

"And if she's dating anyone," Lisa and Vera say in sync. I turn around and flip them off jokingly.