12. Molly & More

3rd POV

Atty drives to the school with Marcus in the passenger seat

Atty drives to the school with Marcus in the passenger seat. The entire ride was filled silence until Marcus broke it.

Atlanta's POV

"Where the hell did you get molly from?" Marcus asks me with a raised eyebrow, breaking the silence in the car.

"My mom," I respond, saying it in a "duh" tone that it was very obvious who I got it from.

He nods his head in understanding. "When did you start taking molly?" He asks me, eyebrows furrowed.

I bow my head down and think about how I started some time after the incident with him. I needed an escape, and the only solution was doing stuff that distracted me from it, which was molly. It's sort of like novocane, but it doesn't.

"We all have our secrets, mines just so happen to be connected why I do molly," I explain to Marcus, looking back up at him.

The skater boy nods his head in understanding. "I know how you feel, believe me," he says.

I open my glove department and take out my bag of molly. "Why do they look like sweet tarts or something?" Marcus asks.

I shrug my shoulders as I begin to take out two of them. "How else am I supposed to not get caught?" I ask him rhetorically.

He nods his head, understanding that it's sort of common sense. I gesture for him to take one as I put the rest back in my glove department. "Before we do this, I really want to say I'm sorry. I was such a dumbass. I should've never made you feel like a second choice, because you're far more important than that," Marcus apologizes to me, compliment while doing so.

I blush from his words and turn slightly shy. "Thank you, Marcus," I tell him and give him a kiss on the cheek, which results in blushing. We both then finally take the pill, and let ecstasy fill our mind and body.

Timeskip

The girls, Marcus, and I are just vibing, riding around town. The molly had wore off by now. "I want coffee, I'm definitely going to need it with all this time we've been using for practice," Lisa says.

The rest of us girls nod our heads, agreeing with her. "Wait, how much do y'all practice?" Marcus asks in interest.

"We practice almost everyday for as long as we can. We need all the practice we can get if we want to make our selves known," Vera answers truthfully.

 We need all the practice we can get if we want to make our selves known," Vera answers truthfully

He nods his head, understanding our situation. "So, y'all wanna go to Joe's?" Marcus asks us.

"Hell yeah! Let's go, bitches!" Nikita screams, resulting in us all laughing.

Timeskip

We walk into Joe's laughing hysterically. We all walk towards a booth. "So, who's going up there to get our order?" Lisa asks, making us all look up and over at the counter where people are ordering.

We all groan when we see Ginny there. I forgot she starts today. "Marcus," all of us girls say unison.

Marcus looks at is bug eyed, talen back that we just volunteered him. "Wha-why me?" He asks us, his voice a tad bit high pitched.

"We don't like the bitch," we all answer in unison.

He gets with a sigh, mumbling under his breath how stupid the situation was. To me, I find it very amusing. Let's see how this goes.

Marcus's POV

I walk up to the counter with my rbf on. Ginny sighs at me. "What do you want?" She asks, all grumpy and shit. Excuse me. I don't want to be here. I was volunteered to come up here. More like voluntold.

I look at her with furrowed eyebrows.  "Don't you mean, 'Welcome to Blue Farm Cafe. How may I help you?'" I asks her sarcastically, correcting her to push her buttons.

Of course, it easily works. She smiles sarcastically at me and says,"Ni, I mean, 'What do you want?'," then frowns.

"Service with a smile," I whisper to her. She just gives me a deadpan smile. I let out a sigh. "Iced coffee. Black. No milk, for me. And-" I begin to say, but Ginny cuts me off as she's preparing my drink.

"Black like your heart?" She asks sarcastically. She starts adding milk into my drink, and I let out a scoff with a laugh.

She hands the drink over to me, and I accidentally touch her hand. She stares longingly at our touching hands before allowing me to have my drink.

"Three bucks, and we don't do Venmo," she says snarkily. I roll my eyes at her, and set 3 bucks onto the countertop before going back towards  my table.

Atlanta's POV

"How'd it go?" I ask him with a smirk on my face. Not going to lie, I was a tad bit jealous from their intimate interaction they just had.

Marcus rolls his eyes at the question and takes a seat. "I don't wanna talk about it," he says with a dramatic sighs.

"Damn, was it that bad?" Vera asks, wondering the same thing everyone else was.

"She literally didn't even let me finish ordering. She also put milk in my coffee after I said know, and brought up some bullshit," he explains. I place a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I'll take care of this," I assure him, kissing his cheek. He smiles at me, which I of course return.

"Baby, if I were you, I would have beat that bitches ass," Nikita says, flipping her hair to be dramatic. We all laugh at her violent thoughts.

I get up from our table and head towards the counter. Joe was talking to Ginny. "Yo, Joeeee," I practically sing as I make my way over towards them.

He lets out a sigh. Probably already done with us Millers. "What do you need now, Atty?" He asks me tiredly.

"Oh, well, your new employ here seems very bad at customer service, so I need you to get me an iced coffee, Black with no milk. A grande caramel ribbon crunch Frappuccino with extra caramel and crunch, also whipped creme. A mocha cookie crumble frappe. A mango dragonfruit refresher. And an oleato golden foam cold brew," I tell him.

They both look at me with jaw expressions because of my order. "That'll be all, call me when it's done," Insay to them and walk back to my tabel. This is going to be good.