5 years of studying and now the British remeet old friends

British Empire pov

I have spent 5 years on this portal with my sons leading the empire while I was gone. I smiled as we had opened the portal after 1 year of studying but finding the right world was horribly hard that I think we opened a gate to the Christan version of hell for a minute or so. I smiled as I had a battalion of the British army go through the portal to discover we were in....the underground of Paris. So I had my battalion in the old world try and find an exit to the underground to find the French to tell them about our situation. I also went with them to make sure everyone their knew that I am back!

France pov

I was walking around Paris waiting for the rest of the UN to get here for our meeting about the British when I saw... a British battalion and IS THAT BRITIAN!? I quickly ran over and told them to come with me to the UN meeting with them following with me to the UN meeting. I opened the door and saw everyone in the room. They stared at me then saw Britian and were in shock.

Germany: B-Britian!?

British Empire: Hi everyone I am back!

China: Where were you?

British Empire: Funnily enough I am in another world!

USA: WHAT?!

British Empire: Yes and after 5 years of opening a portal we finally got here!

USA: Is the rest of the family there?

British Empire: Yes with some new additions to the family....Whether they wanted in or not also France?

France: Yes?

British Empire: Napoleonic France is in my world too by the way

France: YAY!

USA: Dad... did you colonize more?

British Empire: I had to as my fields were damaged that a famine worse than the Potato famine was going to occur all over my empire!

China: Understandable

British Empire: Also France here is the exact location of my portal. Excavate it so we can all visit my new world and the US can meet his new sisters and brothers. Also we made a UN there as well with the security council being the top superpower there and me.

Russia: Impressive!

France: I will begin excavating that area Britian

British Empire: Well then I shall go to my new world and prepare for your arrival my friends! *The battalion and the British Empire leave for the portal *