🥰 no u hang up 🥰

You got my attention at hello
We had this connection that wouldn't let go
There was something sexy 'bout your voice
Anything you say makes a beautiful noise

🍪

Jungkook was utterly tired that night after he had a long day of work till the evening. He was going to sleep early before he got a call from Jimin at 10 pm. His plan to sleep early was ruined when the one speaking to him was not Jimin but a bartender.

"Hyung, how did you get this drunk? Oh my god...", he grumbled when he found Jimin lying on the sofa with a circular shaped table in front of him full of empty bottles in the bar.

"Hyung....", he called as he hit Jimin's face lightly to wake him up from sleep.

"Gosh...why did you have to get drunk today? This has been a tiring day for me, hyung..", he expressed as he pulled Jimin's body up to a sitting posture before he slapped Jimin's face lightly again. "Hyung, wake up. Don't make me carry you on my back. I'm tired...", he added as he saw Jimin slowly opening his eyes. "Did your girlfriend broke your heart already?", he asked the elder right after.

Jimin was not a heavy drinker but he does drink at times and Jungkook knew when he would drink like this.

"Did she finally-"

"Jungkook-ah...", Jimin spoke in a slur as he tried to touch Jungkook's face.

The younger man quickly took his hand and held it down. Jimin can be clingy with anyone he is close with when he goes drunk. Jungkook was his best friend since their first year in college so they knew each other well.

"Don't touch me. You reek of alcohol, hyung.", he said to Jimin who then, formed a pout on his face.

"Jungkook-ah...", Jimin spoke in his intoxicated state. "Why...did she has..someone else behind me?", he slurred.

Jungkook scoffed a little, "I knew it."

"Jungkook..am I...not enough for her? Hm?", Jimin kept talking while hitting his chest.

"I told you, hyung. That woman doesn't deserve you.", Jungkook said in a low volume, not wanting to make Jimin hear him as he knew that it could hurt Jimin more.

He took Jimin's hand and told him to stop hitting himself before asking him if he can stand upright.

"Let's go. I'll drive you home.", he put Jimin's hand over his shoulder.

When he helped Jimin to walk, Jimin hit himself again but now he was hitting his thigh.

"Hyung, can you stop?", he tried not to scold the elder man beside him.

"I want to but...what is...shaking me?", Jimin replied.

Jungkook frowned before he looked at where Jimin was hitting himself at.

"God.....", he rolled his eyes before he let Jimin to sit back on the sofa.

Then, he went to pick the thing that was shaking his drunk friend.

"It's just your phone, hyung.", he said as he looked at what was making the portable device vibrating nonstop.

He saw a caller's ID, "Porky...Pig Rosie?"

He turned to look at Jimin with slightly opened mouth.

"Who is this?", he looked back at the phone with a frown.

He was thinking whether to answer it or ignore it when his eyes caught a few messages from the same caller ID.

📳 Oppa, where are you?!